RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I challenge an ADMIN or the OWNER to a battle...here's why (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=128713)

.::N-Sight::. 06-08-04 08:54 AM

I challenge an ADMIN or the OWNER to a battle...here's why

I was DQ'ed for PM'n for honest votes...

There is NO DIFFERENCE between PMn for honest votes and dropping your link in someone's battle. PM'n for honest votes at least doesn't clog someone's thread.

I get mad PMs for votes. I don't report it because that's simply GAY. And, to prove it's not about DICK RIDING, most of the PMs I get are from kids I don't even know. So, how is that asking for a dick riding vote. It's just peopl trying to get votes rolling in their damn battles. So, I said BLAH to the new rule.

I challenge any ADMIN or OWNER to a battle. If I win, the rule goes back to the way it was, allowing people to PM for honest votes. If I lose, put 10 losses on my record. I don't care.

But, ask any body on this site, that rule makes no sense.

And, to ACCOMPLISHMENT, the one who reported me, Gimme your Bank Account # so I can donate another 100 to it.

hmpf

Mad Dog 06-08-04 08:59 AM

/\ word that'll be hott i'll do the same if needed this is a bad idea from the admins coz it's jus gonna slow down the amount of battles thats happening coz every1 will be at their limit its stupid im wit u on this 1 sight

Mad Dog 06-08-04 09:00 AM

bad as in not good

Valor 06-08-04 09:33 AM

agree goodluck n-sight if this goes down man

.::N-Sight::. 06-08-04 02:03 PM

^^^^ word yo...preciate that

but, somehow i don't think they'll accept my challenge

JPoll 06-08-04 04:16 PM

true...you'd own

pInkMonkeY 06-08-04 05:54 PM

its a fukin win A fukin win
stop whining and freeposting
bout this shit u little girl

Enhance 06-08-04 05:55 PM

N sight the admins dont battle.

Paper Man 06-08-04 06:48 PM

i think the rule is great, i hate when people PM me asking to drop a vote, it's annoying and my PM box gets clogged with them, so i like the rule and i support it

FLooZe 06-08-04 11:05 PM

good luck N-sight,and i support the rule at times and at others dont.it depends if im in the mood for voting.i havent voted for awhile

2Face 06-08-04 11:14 PM

i totally agree
good luck

Alien 06-09-04 12:59 AM

good rule, N sight, good luck on this

*The~Star* 06-14-04 03:06 PM

I agree that rules sucks.Voting is madd slow.It takes 2 years for a battle to finish.And I agree with N-Sight,pm'ing somebody is really no difference from dropping a link in a battle.I got a DQ for that too,but I'm still kinda new and didn't really know the rule when I was doing it.That's a very stupid rule.

jefferson 06-14-04 03:51 PM

i agree with paperman the rule works good to keep pm boxes from getting clogged plus nobody but that person knows what you pm says if you ask for a vote in a battle what you said has become public

Enhance 06-14-04 03:53 PM

shut the fuck up moron - the admins dont battle.