RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   RaVaGe VRS SmartZzZzz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=129149)

Ravage 06-10-04 09:50 PM

RaVaGe VRS SmartZzZzz

[list=1]
  1. 20 Minutes to spit both at same time after check in
  2. Late spit atomatic KO!
  3. Say what ever the fuck you want...

smartzz 06-10-04 09:55 PM

no verses due tomorrow

Ravage 06-10-04 09:56 PM

wtf

talk so much shit, verses due tomorrow u a bitch stfu and spit

Ravage 06-10-04 10:28 PM

My Spit

Man fuck this little bitch.. ("Wait till tomorrow, im a bitch and cant spit")<---Smartzzz
here my shit take your sweat ass time, get ya crew ta help you if ya half to bitch.. :thefinger

No wonder you got so many ZzZ's on da end of ya name, make us sleep you rap so lame and weak\\
elevate you higher then himilaya peaks straight playa beats outa streets bettin this geek\\
so clean ya glasses 4 a week readin this make sure you seeing ok, here let me help "SMARTZz's GAY"\\(can you see that?)
nothin to say? got served fresh my way everyday jus call me SubWay now on, but where you from?\\
Classified, wheres that? In the yellow pages under spaded cats?\\
never gana be shit thats a fact not opion, made a double CD wit no sick track up-inin\\
your words flow worse then a prude hoe u retarded or slow even yayo wouldnt help ya speed\\
best get on ya knees and suck dez nuts for weed, thats your only chance spittin gainst me\\
cause i spit ravage storms, where houses get torn and cars sore into mini stores, "look out" hit the floor!\\
or get some rest, cause SmartZZ's gana try his best and still be a bore....ZzZzZzz*snore*zzZzZzZ....\\

By the way, i had to talk this little bitch into battlen me for a fuckin HR sayin he gotta get off, when he still on right now, and he say he a disciple.. CHECK IT...
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartzz
na im serious cuz i gotta go to skoo tomorrow so ma dad tol me to get off so dont dq me
ill post tomorrow im serious
Bitch i just took you to school so you can call in sick and tell ya dad to suckadick..

Ravage 06-10-04 11:42 PM

My Second Spit....

Here im gana spit twice in one night while you sleep tight thinkin what ta say\\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Mean While in SMARTZZ's BRAIN)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
("damn this ravage, he's a savage, how am i gana beat him when im just an average gay?")\\
Bitch Slapped and snap back to reality, cause here's hell-ta-see why you afraid to freestyle me?\\
thought your a disciple, pop you off from a roof top seen in my sight-yo with a silinced rifle\\
no one can hear this bitch sream, doing anymeans to take him to a place with nothin but dreams\\
sorry to break the news Smart, enimies from the start, hate fake ass bitches like you\\
sly and lie your way into a crew, sayin he one bad ass DUDE but when it comes to choose\\
get all sweaty and weak cause you bond ta lose, Bitch Slaped ya again with flour and booze\\
My bad, ya dad already beat that ass sour n blue, kept up past the eleventh hour had no moves to spare\\
but we sait here and there for 60 minutes bitchen back and forth, you limits will never beat my force\\
heres a web site to help your course Lyrics.Com, just bite their shit cause your already long.gone\\

smartzz 06-11-04 06:33 AM

daz becuz i neva log my naim off bitch

Black Haze 06-11-04 10:17 AM

iight ravage dats wutz good u ripped dat shyt son... good shyt i'll vote afta

smartzz 06-11-04 03:05 PM

ima go 4 the kill and shatter your your dreams.../
spit ill,u aint real,and shatter your team.../
pop up in ya sleep and shatter ya dreams.../
u aint gotta be eating mc donalds to get a big mac to ya teeth.../
ill blast u wit ease,dogz u not gettin cream.../
i got a vicious team,dat'll make u handle more dirt then mr clean.../
so wen we blast u could catch "mo-hawks"like mr T.../

you posted 2 verses wit ya wak shit.../
you wak bitch,and u aint taken me out like a fat chic,use a faggot...
..thinkin u suttin wit ya strecthed linez.../
i won thiz race,and sence u like boys u stay behind.../
we could fight and my punches a connect like cable lines.../
smartzz wit the intelligence od einsteins.../
beat me ya brain must be not in ya head cuz u outta ya mind...

smartzz 06-11-04 03:06 PM

of**

smartzz 06-11-04 03:08 PM

iight uppin

Ravage 06-12-04 12:42 AM

funny

Uppin This Shit Uppin This Shit Uppin This Shit Uppin This Shit Uppin This Shit Uppin This Shit Uppin This Shit Uppin This Shit Uppin This Shit Uppin This Shit Uppin This Shit

Ravage 06-14-04 11:24 PM

show some love

uppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppin uppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppin uppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppinuppin uppinuppinuppinuppin

mC RIOT 06-14-04 11:36 PM

yeah smartzz...u just plain got served in that one...your rhymes were way to simple and if u were really makin dumbass excuses that means u a bitch

smartzz 06-15-04 08:39 PM

i wasnt makin excuses im tired of ya studio gangstas"fight me"

Recluse 06-15-04 09:38 PM

fagget....i mean ravage..........lol..... bit those linez smartzz wins by dq i'll post who he bit from..... fucking ass biters ravage so fucking gay he gotta bite some one linez ya fagget....any way have you been ducking me bitch i posted like three call out threads and everybody thinks your pussy.. well if you up to it read the thread i called you out on and prove everybody wrong fagget.....or just be your pussy self you pick