RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I'm Back... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=130145)

.::N-Sight::. 06-17-04 12:27 PM

I'm Back...

Cuz I wanna come back...

i got mad lyrics I wanna drop...

so, fuck the haters...

I got no beef with anyone here...

If peeps got beef wit me, that's their problem.

SUp MAD DOG

Holla atcha boyee

Enhance 06-17-04 12:28 PM

LMFAO

- enuff said.

Shadows edge 06-17-04 12:38 PM

honestly, i really didnt see this coming. i thought n sight was gone for good, you really had me going there. you were definetely gone for a couple hours too.

Enygma 06-17-04 12:41 PM

I didn't even notice he was gone.....

.::N-Sight::. 06-17-04 12:50 PM

for a few days...but i figure why let some hatas run me off a board i got every much a right to be on...

i just found out how to use the IGNORE feature...it's pretty nice

King Solo 06-17-04 12:53 PM

yo Grown Ass Man

why not just take ure Grown Ass off this site

.::N-Sight::. 06-17-04 12:57 PM

Cuz I figure if I go to an ADMIN about certain people who continue to HARASS me, they'll just say put them on IGNORE...

I got jus as much a right to enjoy my stay on this board as anyone else...

and Imma let the admins know I plan on doing that. droppin lyrics...cuz beef is petty...

King Solo 06-17-04 01:00 PM

aint no one harassin

hate is allowed
there is loads of hate goin on
it ain't like ppl are PM'in u with tha hate
we makin it public so everyone can join in

.::N-Sight::. 06-17-04 01:03 PM

Aiyo King...why don't u back off dawg...u won't let shit die...I've already reported the constant harassment...the incessant hate/threads and bull shit...let it go...u see im tryna be the bigger person here...

but, if u wanna waste ur time hatin on me for no reason, beefin for no reason...knock yaself out...

But, I Absolutely got a right to be here and Imma be here...nuff said

u need to leave me alone

King Solo 06-17-04 01:08 PM

aight i'm cool man

i didn't mean to upset u...LoL!!

i'm a quit it now
i'll just let everyone else do it

Baron Mynd 06-17-04 01:08 PM

none of you herbs will ever make it out of this site
I'm not hating its just the truth rb is now known as one of the worst hiphop boards out there and its beacuse rb lacks on talent
some of you may think you have the talent and this site has mad talent but this sites talent level is not even on the mid level compared to sites like RNR,TRP,RM,UPN,BBOYS

.::N-Sight::. 06-17-04 01:10 PM

^^^^ I was actually gonna ask you what site is better than RB if RB is so wack...

cuz when u go on most sites, there's always someone complaining how wack it is...I've never seen one where everyone is happy...

and King Solo...u do just that...and hopefully, everyone else will have a LIFE and something else better to do than act stupid.

nuff said

Shadows edge 06-17-04 01:14 PM

actually, original RB, RM and UPN *are* all better than this site, by a lot. no question.

Baron Mynd 06-17-04 01:16 PM

original rb is wack now
RNR,UPN,RM,TRP,B-Boys,RTM are all better than this site

.::N-Sight::. 06-17-04 01:16 PM

I hope so...this site is good when u first come because you don't know how it is...then, all the BUL --ish hits u...nd shit starts to stink

wish there was a board that actually made sense...if u come and battle a so-called vet, lose, people won't say ur "wack" because ur record is 0--3.

But, if u battle newbs, they says "ur wack" because ur record is 3-0. Dick ridin/hatin/and cheatin is rampant.

hmpf