RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Hoops Vs. Infared (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=132633)

Ca'lam 06-30-04 10:04 PM

Hoops Vs. Infared

youw anted to battle, k lets go
10 lines max
House rules
No crew votes..
no feeding
blah blah
spit and ima post mine when you drop
les go

infared 06-30-04 10:52 PM

in a small town you get spotted tatted up wit dots now you the spokes person for target(lol)and when i hit you wit the eagle this man will be seein hoops shoot through the loops in his eyes and let his brain loose im an excellent marksmen i mark men assume it g you was an accident when they had you they were screamin uhoh like lumidee no wonda how ya doom will be window down guns up and what goes up do come down apparently i got plenty of clipse like neptunes and guns get the best of me i serve purpose you got less of value than money on manopoly i pass go you half ho i meet in a alley and dump you were the trash go i sit on cash sue me the only green you can get is sueshy

infared 06-30-04 10:55 PM

let kid serious you gotta feel me its only the truth

infared 06-30-04 11:07 PM

im so serious uh we dis boy serious lookin like dis boy serious

Ca'lam 06-30-04 11:24 PM

aight...

this kid came here, yellow belly, and thought he could hang..
but his rhymes aint smashin shit, leave his skull brainsless and drained..
nigga in battle theads, you couldnt spit with saliva..
and you just my fuckin shadow, like im EM, and you Kuniva..
i spit venemous threats, beat bitches with vigerous texts..
whats funny is, if i forgot to spit, theyd still say my shit was the best..
i dont even nee dto finish my verse, so im leave you with this..
only thing golden about you, is the drops of urine on the toilet when you piss..

aight uppin

Ca'lam 07-01-04 12:08 AM

lets get them votes in ya'll!

Ca'lam 07-01-04 09:19 AM

aight... lets get this over with peeps.. didnt wanna hit him with ne thing he couldnt handle :p , just giving him a easy target since its his first battle.. it was a pretty good drop, i thought my verse matched yours.. uppin for votes

infared 07-01-04 01:23 PM

damn it take along time for votes to come in this sucks

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 07-01-04 01:37 PM

in a small town you get spotted tatted up wit dots now you the spokes person for target(lol)and when i hit you wit the eagle this man will be seein hoops
^Weak Opener, Bad Structure, Lacking Rhyme Scheme, Lack Of Wordplay & Vocab!! -/10

shoot through the loops in his eyes and let his brain loose im an excellent
marksmen i mark men assume it g you was an accident
^ lol I Cant Tell Where Your First Line Ends.. And Your Second Line Begins.. !! .. 1/10 .. Aiiight But Still Very Weak..

i serve purpose you got less of value than money on manopoly i pass go you half ho i meet in a alley
and dump you were the trash go i sit on cash sue me the only green you can get is sueshy
^Weak Closer' .. -/10

Work On Structure, Rhyme Scheme, Wordplay, Vocabulary....!!! Aiight Let Me Break It Down For You...!! .... Basically... All You Have To Do Is Work On Your STRUCTURE For Right Now.. lol!!

-----------------------------------

this kid came here, yellow belly, and thought he could hang..
but his rhymes aint smashin shit, leave his skull brainsless and drained..
^Safe Opener.. Nothing Great..... 4/10

nigga in battle theads, you couldnt spit with saliva..
and you just my fuckin shadow, like im EM, and you Kuniva..
^Weak Punch... Not Feeling It.... 3/10

i spit venemous threats, beat bitches with vigerous texts..
whats funny is, if i forgot to spit, theyd still say my shit was the best..
^Straight Punchline There... !!! 6/10

i dont even nee dto finish my verse, so im leave you with this..
only thing golden about you, is the drops of urine on the toilet when you piss..
^Weak Closer.. But Merked That Other Catt E'z'ley' ...!!!

^Dropping Decent Bars... And Aight Punchlines' ... Pretty Much One Sided Battle..!!

Vote: Hoops

e-dubz 07-01-04 01:55 PM

hoops killed him..better everythin, flow, vocab, punches, structure..infrared weak verse, ur structure is horrible and so is ur rhyme scheme..elevate
v/hoops

return da favor
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=132615

Ca'lam 07-01-04 05:21 PM

bumpin this battle up to the top...lets vote and end this battle plz

Know-Gimix 07-01-04 05:26 PM

Infared... You gotta break up your verse with some kinda punctuation or spaces cuz it just don't look right the way you typed it... I think you tried to say too much in your verse and sometimes your lines stretched alot, keep on workin on it..
Hoops... The verse you posted wasn't bad, short to the point- First couple lines were o.k, didn't really feel the closer but your verse had enough power to pull this battle out... Vote Hoops. please return the favor .. http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=131305

Ca'lam 07-02-04 03:37 PM

uppin for 2 more votes so we can end this battle...

leave links and ima hit em up with a honest one... Much appreciated.

Ca'lam 07-02-04 06:47 PM

come on.. 2 more votes needed.. i wanna battle other people lol... get this over wit :O.. got 5 battles going on lol

Ca'lam 07-03-04 12:24 AM

UPPIN this so i can move on and get another battle started... end this plz :)