RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   what makes U wanna rhyme (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=133190)

MC AK 07-04-04 07:36 AM

what makes U wanna rhyme

appart from tha community most of us live in where raps a big part of our every day lives, im wonderin what makes yall get up n wanna rite raps.

fo me its like bein able to express my views n stories from every day life, gittin my message across. i got like a million an a half stories from in my 22 years on the planet na mean so rhymin is like a way i let all this shit out. it also helps my game wit ladies lol they suckas fo a nigga that can flow :thumbup:

what does it for all yall wit rhymin? n basically what got you started/interested in rappin?

Decree Wun 07-04-04 09:39 AM

well.......what makes me rhyme

for one....i can improve my vocabulary,lyricism and audio........but its another way to get your name out........and you can get connections with people on the site who can help you or have something you don't have like..if they could give you beats...or do a collab.....feel me......many other reasons

verbal violence 07-04-04 01:27 PM

nothin makes me wanna rhyme i never freed before like this sept in real life i aint much of a freestyler i dont really like to free but it gives me somthin to do and ya like state sais it does improve on vocabulary and to use biggger words that ur basic vocab but sides that nothin really makes me wanna rhyme but i do write songs

FLooZe 07-04-04 01:45 PM

i dont know i just do it cause its fun.

Decree Wun 07-04-04 01:46 PM

lol word^

Orijinal 07-04-04 02:21 PM

Cuz' I like seein' bitches cry on their computers because I just whooped they ass in a battle. :)

Ca'lam 07-04-04 02:23 PM

^pussy makes me wanan rhyme..

getting pussy is oh so exciting..
donkey punches,to monkey biting..
there nothing better then orgasims..
life is so complete,now ge the fuck outa here girl.. my parents sleep .. LMAO

^(wasent meantt to be good lol *for not so smart people*)

Decree Wun 07-04-04 02:36 PM

lollllll..........

Lyriclesolja 07-05-04 07:41 PM

To tell yall the truth i dont know why the fuck i rhyme....its like something inside me tellin me to do it and that might sound tacky but its true..i seriously dont know why i like to flow i just do it to do it i guess...

Peayce

For$akeN 07-05-04 08:08 PM

I mostly think im rhyming to mainly expand my vocabulary...............
to get more intelligent about hip-hop and to be even more intellectual
to learn the ropes from emcees I feel that are humble & respectable.....
and to learn more positive lyrical concepts instead of killing, gangs
and being a hardcore gangbanger........................................ ...
well I feel I write better if I have someone to use it in a battle with.....

know what I mean??????

~Damn I'm Wise~

K-awdik 07-05-04 10:29 PM

i rhyme to express whatevers inside that im feelin. Like if i had a bad day im arhyme about how im mad and have an angry rhyme scheme. Same goes if i feel love for a girl im a rhyme in a pimpin way or somethin. I just like rhymin and seein peoples reaction and what they think. Everybody has a certain style like Ludacrous, Dmx Eminem its all diff. Its what makes them unique. I rhyme cuz i wanna get to the top and once im at the top it will feel so damn good. ill always have high hopes of makin someday and if i dont ill still be spittin cuz its somethin i like to do and its what makes me feel good.