RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   lil scrappy vs. BUCKWILD (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=133268)

LiL HoPPa 07-04-04 07:10 PM

lil scrappy vs. BUCKWILD

alrite, rulez is 10 linez,
no d/r, Crew votes,
no recycling, biting votes.
U go first dawg.
gl.

BUCKWILD 07-05-04 01:01 AM

This Buck Wild
This My Check Iiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn
Gl

BUCKWILD 07-05-04 01:24 AM

Scrappy You Dumb Wanting To Battle What Is Your Head Full Of Rocks/ And This A Dumb Move Like Ones The Crimimals Do On Cops/

You Need Some Hot Punches Come See Your Man/ Cause I Can Give You A Hook Like The Crook From Peter Pan/*

I Am Live When I Come Thought You Speakers/ And He The Only One I Know Rocking Shaq Sneakers/

You Said That You Are Almost Iileagal So Misdeameanor/and My Flow Leave Break Up Like Ike And Tina/

This Kid Not An Artist He Is Just An Actor/how Much Can He Know With A Sig Full Of Wack Rappers

Good Luck

BUCKWILD 07-05-04 01:26 AM

* Captain Hook Is The Bad Guy Or Crookfrom Peter Pan

Decree Wun 07-05-04 01:54 AM

drop a vote in this battle n ill ciome back n vote for this battle http://community.rapbattles.com/sho...d.php?p=1386757

LiL HoPPa 07-05-04 02:39 AM

Who comes wit weak punchs? Is a pussy and loves dick like a Female Child/
If u made the common mistake and said State Cap… ur wrong its BuckWIld/
He comes into RB pulln a Bill Clinton “ I did not have sex with that man”/
But then the lil boy was caught take’n AKA, to a modified american plan/
If you could just of rhymed a lil better, it might just of added some pressure/
Misdeameanor and Ike And Tina?? Ya rhymes clearly shows that im fresher/
In this battle, Buckwild is gonna leave this thread as my prisoner of war/
Hes 17, still watchs Peter pan, but worst of all he grew up in Baltimore/
If I stopped after only writeing my first two lines, still wouldn’t have a chance/
So my word of advice before you come back for a rematch is, Dawg advance/

modified american plan - a hotel plan that includes breakfast and dinner (but not lunch)

LiL HoPPa 07-05-04 02:50 AM

letz get to vote'n cmon.

BUCKWILD 07-05-04 02:51 AM

vote on this battle
buckwild or scrappy
vote on the best

LiL HoPPa 07-05-04 10:47 AM

dotn sleep on this battle everybody. I'll return all favors, vote honestly

LiL HoPPa 07-05-04 07:09 PM

UppiN *-.VOTE.-*

Guranteed 07-05-04 07:15 PM

this was stupid, buck wild u need some more skills, i liked ur flow a little but that was all i liked everything else about ur drop was comletly horrible, keep tryin dogg

lil scrappy-once again nice battle and good flow nice punches, u really need to start goin against people that r not sorry, cause thats why u got them wins, u even beat me wen i was sorry and i didnt understand, but anyways, good job

v/scrappy

Orijinal 07-05-04 07:19 PM

Scrappy You Dumb Wanting To Battle What Is Your Head Full Of Rocks/ And This A Dumb Move Like Ones The Crimimals Do On Cops/
Alright opener..7.5/10
You Need Some Hot Punches Come See Your Man/ Cause I Can Give You A Hook Like The Crook From Peter Pan/*
Alright punch..but a hook is a chorus..not a punchline..6/10
I Am Live When I Come Thought You Speakers/ And He The Only One I Know Rocking Shaq Sneakers/
WAAACK..WAAACK..5/10
You Said That You Are Almost Iileagal So Misdeameanor/and My Flow Leave Break Up Like Ike And Tina/
I seen the "ike and tina" a lot now..a little play'd..6/10
This Kid Not An Artist He Is Just An Actor/how Much Can He Know With A Sig Full Of Wack Rappers
weak closer..just pure weak..5/10

29.5/50

Who comes wit weak punchs? Is a pussy and loves dick like a Female Child/
If u made the common mistake and said State Cap… ur wrong its BuckWIld/
heh..alright opener..u used his name..8/10
He comes into RB pulln a Bill Clinton “ I did not have sex with that man”/
But then the lil boy was caught take’n AKA, to a modified american plan/
]arlgith..lookin for sum punchlines thou 6/10
If you could just of rhymed a lil better, it might just of added some pressure/
Misdeameanor and Ike And Tina?? Ya rhymes clearly shows that im fresher/
dont try to feed off..it loses points for u..it makes u look like u didnt have no other lyrics to make so u just did it off his rhymes 5/10
In this battle, Buckwild is gonna leave this thread as my prisoner of war/
Hes 17, still watchs Peter pan, but worst of all he grew up in Baltimore/
Alright..used a personal..once again fed off..n whats wrong with Baltimore? 5/10
If I stopped after only writeing my first two lines, still wouldn’t have a chance/
So my word of advice before you come back for a rematch is, Dawg advance/
Another weak closer..it was really a "banger" for a closer..6/10

30/50

Whoa..that's like the closet I've ever judge just by .5 points...

Vote-Scrappy

Can yall please vote on this battle.. i really took the time to judge on this..vote honestly and professionally..
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=133302

DON 07-05-04 07:23 PM

scrappy great one i liked the opener u get my vote.buck ur opener was weak and u jus went downhill from there wit the punches.setup was good and flow was good but personals and punches u came weak and that wins a battle.scrappy excellent opener that was great atakin their leader good one and u had some really strong personals including that one.nice punches great flow great setup jus overall good verse so u get my vote

v/scrappy

illiance 07-05-04 07:30 PM

haha i liked this battle it was aight but anyways:

Buck: flow was a lil off, syabble count didn't match much but what you tried was cool with a few punches an dpersonals it wasn't bad. You do need to elevate however on the creativness front an shit like originality you know|? overall not bad tho man you've got room to elevate.

Scrappy: nice verse, liked the style and it flowed good too. Not much bad about it apart from originality coulda been better plus if you had a few multi's and more vocab in there you would killed it completely, nice work tho.

V:Scrappy

peace

LiL HoPPa 07-05-04 11:56 PM

uppin. vote everybody, HONESTLY* ill return tha favors.