RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Straight Outta Cashville - Pushed Back (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=133657)

Diminix 07-06-04 11:37 PM

Straight Outta Cashville - Pushed Back

Fuck ... why did they push it back? Now Bucks solo is comin out August 17. I guess they want to put out 'I'm so Fly'[Banks 2nd single] before Bucks album comes out. That means Games album is probally gonna be fucked up and the whole lineup is screwed now ..lol :banghead:

The Streetz Govenor 07-07-04 10:52 AM

That sucks buck album gettin pushed back I been waiting for his to drop and Games but atleast he gets more time to work on it now and make sure its hot

dren 07-07-04 10:56 AM

ohhhhh nooooooo, hahaha who cares, i bet this will show up llyod's CD tho.

Diminix 07-07-04 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_city864
That sucks buck album gettin pushed back I been waiting for his to drop and Games but atleast he gets more time to work on it now and make sure its hot

Even though it sucks, it probally was best for them. As I said they want Banks to have another single before Bucks album drops. Let Banks get some spotlight for a while.

Oh - also, theres been some information on Nigga Wit Attitude[Games solo]..He's almost done. He's goin to Miami this week to meet with Timbaland, then back to L.A to meet up with Dre and it's a wrap. As for collabs, I heard he's got obviously G Unit, Eminem and even D12.

[courtesy of gunitworld.com]

dren 07-07-04 03:49 PM

the game kinda blows, just like g-unit. but they do get some hot beats from time to time.

C.March 07-07-04 04:04 PM

^^ I already posted this notice. like 2 days ago.

Diminix 07-07-04 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Powder
^^ I already posted this notice. like 2 days ago.

I guess you're talkin to me about Nigga Wit Attitude? Damn, I just got the information lol :shoot:

Jonix 07-07-04 06:57 PM

Banks>Buck

Straight Outta Cashville will not beat The Hunger For More

Diminix 07-07-04 07:10 PM

^It's obviously gonna be more popular in the south. Might not sell as much anywhere else as it will there. Let's not doubt him yet :P

Jonix 07-07-04 07:13 PM

Still even tho I don't see Buck having the most shine in G-Unit. The only time I heard him spit first so far is I Wanna Get To Know Ya by Joe ft. G-Unit. He always last in G-Unit songs.

Diminix 07-07-04 07:16 PM

:laugh2:

What does the order of who raps has to do with anything? But he spit first in the G Unit intro to Beg For Mercy as well.

--And 'Wanna get to know you' is G Unit ft. Joe :evilgrin:

The Streetz Govenor 07-07-04 08:42 PM

I got a feeling straight outta cashville will be better than hunger for more.I heard a couple of tracks thats hot and he gonna have mad guest appearances on it.I dont know i like him best from g-unit maybe cause im from the south and game my second favorite.

For$akeN 07-07-04 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonix
Still even tho I don't see Buck having the most shine in G-Unit. The only time I heard him spit first so far is I Wanna Get To Know Ya by Joe ft. G-Unit. He always last in G-Unit songs.

he spits first in Salute U kid.

JaeBurnz354 07-07-04 08:46 PM

lol word u crazy straight out of cashville will kill the hunger for more becuz ont he streets the hunger for more aint gettin no rep and it's wack lol mad short and its commercial the hunger for more gone come hard.

mistah_tate 07-08-04 11:13 AM

i just hope buck dont come with that same ol lil john, david banner type shit, he said he was gone be on some new shit i hope he keep his word. the south need to get away from lil john