RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Wonder Why Relaunched Lacks Experienced Vets... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=133665)

Decree Wun 07-07-04 12:37 AM

Wonder Why Relaunched Lacks Experienced Vets...

no wonder relaunched doesnt have that much vets or talented lyricists...because ya'll clown the shit out of the ones that are here...lattin yall clwon the shit out of her shes talented....n-sight was talented... kryo...lmfao yall clown the shit out of niggaz...back on that 1st grade shit...i mean come on......save all the war shit for the fuckin U.S troops...

DON 07-07-04 12:39 AM

mostof the vets on this site wait hours to drop cause they work on there shit so much its their life on here thats why they so good ppl who work on it fast as if it was live get called herbs and dickriders and nobodys i garuntee u make a vet drop in 10 minutes they will lose and those ppl u listed jus r really involved here it made em crazy

Decree Wun 07-07-04 12:40 AM

don has a point ^ i can come fire in 10 mins just not as fire as i would in 2 hours...that rule applies with everyone..............

Pop Lotty 07-07-04 12:42 AM

<----is whoopin state...

Willa 07-07-04 12:48 AM

not really kryo isnt a vet nobody really fucks with lk anymore caus ethey no shell merk em and n sight is a lil cry baby

virt 07-07-04 12:58 AM

i dont think kryo or n sight is a vet.....but the word vet is miss used on this site...its through'n around alot....bbut im gona start doing some real shit like get a job and the only "rappers or emcees" on this site are people that do audio....text isnt rap....

DON 07-07-04 01:25 AM

^^exactly ppl who good on here half of them would be shit in real life u need experience doin real live even audio wont cut it the net is jus for fun not serious practice if u use it for that u not a real mc and the word vet means youve done say over 20 battles u kno how things work and wat works good a person wit skill is wat somebody good is

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-07-04 01:41 AM

dunny waht u mean ppl clown the shit outta me? ummmmmmm......where? when? only one talkin shit is kryogenix..n look at my poster of him n look how i ousted him for droppin femcee audios....he tries....but fails...n he'd never agree to battle me.............so how u figure anyone is clownin me?

DON 07-07-04 01:42 AM

haha kitten kryo pretended to be a girl and made a girl voice and made an auido?

Decree Wun 07-07-04 01:56 AM

i never neccessarilly said vet i said talented...

Decree Wun 07-07-04 01:59 AM

and lattin i mean a long ass time ago..and there was a thread called lattin exposed...but its all hood ma you know a bruh got respect for you

virt 07-07-04 02:12 AM

iceman looks like a dog but saying that is a desgrace to all dogs

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-07-04 02:12 AM

well that thread was by KRYOGENIX....n he made up shit sayin i was orijinal n his own boy exposed him for lyin...........i posted up the convo,then strobe posted in there sayin my ip was not the same............

Willa 07-07-04 02:16 AM

yea we got him banned and we got the thread closed that was funny as fuck

Decree Wun 07-07-04 02:18 AM

yeah i saw that lattin kitten..and he got banned? YES LOL good ish