RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Anti-Christ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=134169)

Miss. Lyricist 07-09-04 08:35 PM

Anti-Christ

Now, before you think that I'ma religious preacher, I want you to hear me out. I am one crazy bitch who thinks about crazy things, I won't give you examples because you might think me even stranger.

But I'm going off topic. Basically, what's on my mind at the moment is the anti-christ.

Why can't the dude be a girl?

I mean c'mon. Even though there's no evidence beside the fact that God is called "Lord" instead of "Lady", all spiritual beings are male. Jesus, the Holy Spirit, even Satan's got a penis. I've never even heard of a female angel!

Why can't someone be female, even if she has to play the part of damning a lot of folks to hell? Does anyone feel me, or do y'all just think I'm looney?

FlowIntelligent. 07-09-04 08:40 PM

i feel you on that but its something we will never know...God could be a man or God could be a woman...god could be black white hispanic asian anything we wont know so the only thing you can rely on is that jesus christ is a man...as for woman being angels or any other spiritual being its possible...there were greek gods whom were woman...greek dieties so its possible for any spiritual god to be a woman

gunit101. 07-09-04 08:41 PM

become a wiccan and stop whining. :shoot:

Plutonium 07-09-04 08:45 PM

i reckon there is a god, and there is a goddess, i no religous man but i'm just guessin

i'm also guessin lord is a man because they're "stronger"or"more manly"

ever read the bible before? i haven't

Orijinal 07-09-04 08:53 PM

When you do or if you go to heaven, you'll find out.

FlowIntelligent. 07-09-04 08:56 PM

^^ thats not a known fact you have no idea what happens when you die so thats not a fact...whats to say when you die your whole existence is over...no heaven no hell no purgatory...no memmories of anything you die and thats the end you go nowhere and you have no soul...no one really knows what happens when you die

Plutonium 07-09-04 08:56 PM

i dont actually know if theres a heaven or hell, i reckon if ur dead, u just float around like ghost from east coast to west

Miss. Lyricist 07-09-04 09:06 PM

ANTI-CHRIST PEOPLE. GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Well, there is one female character. The whore of Babylon...

Plutonium 07-09-04 09:09 PM

i have one advice: read the bible, u'll have a little idea of whats going on in those days

FlowIntelligent. 07-09-04 09:10 PM

^^thats true but off topic eve was a major part in the bible first woman even tho she was made from a man but we were made from dirt...so whos better there...were made from dirt women are made from us...lol (off topic) just making a point

-Strype- 07-09-04 09:11 PM

How about: God is neither male nor female. Nor does it have a specific race. God is merely a supreme being.

Plutonium 07-09-04 09:15 PM

^^word

lets not judge god, he/she is merely one person, leave him be, he's cool

i'm not religious

FlowIntelligent. 07-09-04 09:17 PM

im religious to an extent i dont go to church but i read the bible alot and i know alot about greek religion cuz i took latin in school for 5 years...and it should be a part of everyones lives

Azzociate 07-09-04 09:18 PM

when whats his name saw god it says in the bible it was a man wit white hair and fire in his eyes

Azzociate 07-09-04 09:18 PM

i cant think of his name who saw him tho