RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   9-11? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=134179)

phive 07-09-04 09:44 PM

9-11?

you asked for it america blame the pakiscanada is betta

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

when the plane hit tower bush was havin a nice cold shower while really you american pussys had the power.
you shoulda left the sand niggers ta be but ya had to push it like ez-e
where im from we dont have war fuck it ive neva met a man who was poor
but im just sayin a couple a lines so all yall yankees keep up in the times cuz if ya wanna battle ittl cost phive dimes

God 07-09-04 10:33 PM

hahahahha no..... that was pretty lame son....

you really need to work on the structure and learn how to make a piece that has feeling ...

Prephix 07-09-04 11:50 PM

fa real, you so late on that one. That shit happend like 3 years ago. Go suck a polar bear dick, then send my some apple cider.
Prephix.
.................ahhhahhh!

Prephix 07-09-04 11:51 PM

send me some of that apple cider******(just a small correction)
Prephix.
.............ahhhhahhh!

YaYo 07-12-04 07:32 PM

damnnn haha go ryt nursery rhymes or something yo.

phive 07-15-04 01:18 PM

all you fucking nigger yankees can suck my canadian white dick after i fuck all ya muthers

$JOHN DOE$ 07-15-04 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phive
all you fucking nigger yankees can suck my canadian white dick after i fuck all ya muthers

that iz racist az fuck, i wouldnt of thot it wuz, but then u sed about yo WHITE dick, dont use that werd!!!!!! u neva seen a poor guy in canada??!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!?! there's mo poor ppl here than america, git ya facts str8 holmes.

DON 07-15-04 03:26 PM

dont even worry about canada sucks anyway they jus jealous cause the terrorists didnt even wana bomb any buildings in canada cause itd just be a waste of their time canada isnt even worthy of havin a building blown up

Biggie_XL 07-15-04 06:02 PM

thats fucking bullshit im candien and you know they help us from being destroyed and for tha weapons of masse destortion

Biggie_XL 07-15-04 06:04 PM

ever back tha fuck off keep it real candiens and americans are allies so don't make shit about this just y'all know that guyz just a fagget so tha amercans on this shit don't start hateing cuz this one fagget hear

BigTony.Self 07-15-04 06:26 PM

he probably a fuckin arab

Biggie_XL 07-15-04 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $JOHN DOE$
that iz racist az fuck, i wouldnt of thot it wuz, but then u sed about yo WHITE dick, dont use that werd!!!!!! u neva seen a poor guy in canada??!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!?! there's mo poor ppl here than america, git ya facts str8 holmes.

your rite you can't alot poor guys in canada thats why i hate tha gangs out here they robbing poeple going hardcore gang just for tha hell of it not because they need money and shit they do it fot tha hell of it

Biggie_XL 07-15-04 07:49 PM

phive not a true candien that motha fuckaz a lil bitch if a met tha motha fucka int tha street his ass would be sorry and also i aint black but hell i hate raceits motha fuck sure i don't get shit said at me but i hate to hear otha people getten insulted cuz they black asain of anything i beat tha shit out of a kid for dissing this asian kid i know

KOOL COL-B 07-15-04 11:42 PM

i agree wif Bigie_XL on alot of that. but biggie, r u sayin that tha gangs here arent poor?

WillNova 07-16-04 12:03 AM

Ayo, sum lil bitch phive ass mutha fucka whillin wit his use of words.... fo I crack ya skull and mopp the floor wit it. wats good wit the racist remarks, that ain't coo.... u really don't want it.... stupid ingorant ass mutha fucka tryna kick knowledge on sum nursery rhyme shit