RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Beleave IT!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=134214)

LiL HoPPa 07-10-04 12:29 AM

Beleave IT!!!

ayo, idk if yall knew this shit, i jus found out today, but if u sell drugs in school, or u bring drugs to school, n think its kool to tell everybody wut u got on u, even a gun. Dont do that shyt, they gotz undercover cops, in *every* school u can imagine, disquised as normal class mates. They involve in sports, and all the normal classmate activites. Scared me todeath when i found tha shyt out, cause i know alot of people who have gotten caught for dealing in school, or bringing weapons to school, but that mite who be telln, the undercover cops. beleave it or not. But i kno its tha truth. I know teachers whos told me about it. My parents knew bout it. I think shyts crazy.

Orijinal 07-10-04 12:38 AM

Undercover cops as students? WTF.

Pop Lotty 07-10-04 12:38 AM

haha...ur friends are fuckin idiots...who brings drugs to school...

Orijinal 07-10-04 12:39 AM

^^ Crackheads.

Ayo, KRACKHEAD KENNY. Whatta fool (InsideJoke).

FlowIntelligent. 07-10-04 12:41 AM

lil scrappy is right tho especially in high school...cuz you can have some adults there that look young or are young that are UC's i have seen that happen before thats why i never brung my shyt into school always leave whatever you got in your car or somewhere hidden if your gonna bring it and dont say shyt and if u sellin let that person come up to you and if u dont know him/her then jus say no if u have a feelin they a snitch or UC...

La La 07-10-04 12:41 AM

undercover cops actin as students? i don't think that's true at all...

Wicked One 07-10-04 12:42 AM

lol Damn....but seriously undercover cops as students??...1

Pop Lotty 07-10-04 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orijinal
^^ Crackheads.

Ayo, KRACKHEAD KENNY. Whatta fool (InsideJoke).

ahahahahahhahaa....remember this "Why do u guys call me that?" ahahahaha

Orijinal 07-10-04 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotaasswhoopin4U
ahahahahahhahaa....remember this "Why do u guys call me that?" ahahahaha

LMMMMAOOO. "GUYS!! DONT CALL ME THAT!! SHAAAWWWT AWWP!!"

Pop Lotty 07-10-04 12:46 AM

^^^rotfl!!!

LiL HoPPa 07-10-04 12:58 AM

straight tho, ive been told by Teachers, my uncle, whos kinda high in police staff, hes a constible in PA, and parents told me bout it.

Ya n i know tons of people over 20, who could easily pass as students in a school. They could always use excuses like, i failed, i just look older then i am, or they even could look younger then u.

Willa 07-10-04 01:00 AM

well they dont in middle school all that happens is they pat u down find what u got take it of course lol
u go and get a drug assesment u get suspended and have to go to 5 classes once a week its like na lol
then on ur second time gettin caught they suspend ur license till ur 18

Crossword 07-10-04 01:02 AM

....students+cop oriented=NARC.... idiots

LiL HoPPa 07-10-04 01:02 AM

oh ya, n these uc's will sell drugs, n buy drugs. Jus to fool u, n catch whos doin it. There was a big ass drug bust cause a U.c in a school around here last few days of school, over 30 students were arrested cause they have been caught Buyn/selln drugs in that school year,
They might not bust u when u first do it, but if u get caught, they gonna get ya

Fbi came in tha classes, and was just like U, U, U, U, and u, come with me. Class to class, arestn them.

Lyrical Slayer 07-10-04 01:04 AM

Yo-- school ain't da block-- what u think was gonna eventually happen?? anyone eva c 21 jump street??? Shyts real in battlefield