RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   G-Unit disses NAS (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=134353)

The Streetz Govenor 07-10-04 09:01 PM

G-Unit disses NAS

On the Got is Twisted freestyle "Niggas be wearing masks in they own streets they too weak, getting slapped up wearing his girls fake gold teeth"

Banks: "Spitting gold out their mouth they looks like a slot machine..."

Nas is going to murder them clowns

izotope 07-10-04 09:02 PM

ok

i dun like em both

The Streetz Govenor 07-10-04 09:02 PM

if i find a link of the song i will post it up soon

For$akeN 07-10-04 09:03 PM

well obviously G-Unit was gonna diss Nas one day.......................

Orijinal 07-10-04 09:47 PM

Nas will rip all of 'em.

FlowIntelligent. 07-10-04 10:48 PM

people always sleep in nas like he wont spit back...since they dissed him hes gonns come back 10x harder...but on another note i wasnt feeling thiefs theme just wasnt his style

Introspect. 07-10-04 10:58 PM

flow u got that rite look at either best diss ever esembled NAS=lyrical perfection unlike all these fake clowns now a dayz he's real hip hop pc

Orijinal 07-10-04 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
people always sleep in nas like he wont spit back...since they dissed him hes gonns come back 10x harder...but on another note i wasnt feeling thiefs theme just wasnt his style

YOU CRAZY. "Thieve's Theme" was ill, but his video didn't seem like him. Did you hear his new freestyle "You Know My Style". Ill.

Just-2-Ill 07-10-04 11:27 PM

if nas could eazily fuck up jay-z then g-unit better watch out :nono:

DeaDWronG 07-11-04 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by For$akeN
well obviously G-Unit was gonna diss Nas one day.......................

Why?

God 07-11-04 12:42 AM

nas i gonna merk g-unit easily...

emceedialect 07-11-04 01:45 AM

nas can get in gunits ass but they roll wit em and i wouldnt be supprised to find out later em set up all of this just so he could see nas cause i heard him say somewhere he wanted to get itno it wit some one wit the calibur of a nas or jayz and jay is gonna make a cd wit after math so go after nas fuck it

emceedialect 07-11-04 01:47 AM

just look at what happened to ja rule with that hail mary shit so they got busta rhymes to rap with them that shit is gonna be tight cause after math has some spittaz (em busta game stat) but most likely nothing will happen with this

JaeBurnz354 07-11-04 02:03 AM

Is g-unit stupid nas is going to rip em piece by piece and banks ahh man widd his candy rhymes aint fuckin widd nas and fifty defently not game damn no and buck need to go home point blank nas is going to spit flames of ether once again.

Ill Is It? 07-11-04 03:57 AM

it doesnt matter how many different people g unit/aftermath get to diss nas, nas will tear them all up individually. and why would g unit have beef with nas anyway?