RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Tourn Vs EB (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=134492)

tourn 07-11-04 04:45 PM

Tourn Vs EB

10 lines...
no hate,d/r,unexplained votes
due whenever

eB 07-11-04 04:46 PM

Checkity Check Check. i'm Here...................

-eB

eB 07-11-04 05:05 PM

*Waits For Beat To Kick In*

Yo Tourn Ya Gonna Get “Tourn”.. In Half.
When You Peform I Just Gotta Laugh
So I’ll Go Easy On Ya And Beat Ya Down With Facts

*Waits For Spot In Beat*

Ok So The Fact Is You’re the Wackest And You Tactics Need Practice
Step Back Kid Your Seeing That Phatest Cat Is
Rippin It Right Now..So Call The Paramedics
Your Shit Is Straight Pathetic
Think Of Spittin’ Back Yo Just Forget Itt.
Yo Start Spittin’ At Your Own Cost.
Go Ahead But You Already Lost…
*Beat Fades Away And Tourn Starts To Cry*

-eB

eB 07-11-04 05:06 PM

Your Turn Man Spit Sometime Sooooon...............

-eB

eB 07-11-04 05:19 PM

So He Signs Off...That's So Lame Dude. i Wanna Hear His Verse Before i Go On Vaca.

-eB

tourn 07-11-04 05:30 PM

figures he'd take this...imma limp his wrist with ease
and you know he'll be happy....cause gay is what eB
freely his spirits are dwellin and his hopes are at a few
he thinks it's his time for a peak...just because he drinks mountain dew(due)
stupid..get a clue...better yet i'll buy you the fuckin game
cause it fits this nicely...the way i kill whole gangs
i hate doin this...with quick hits to make ya vision blurry
and while i'm stirring up problems...your stinkin up dirty jersey
Surely ya egoed...but now ya feminen side is tryin to fight
cause you aint throwin punches..like two bitches in a cat fight

*The~Star* 07-11-04 06:20 PM

Vote=Tourn

This was a ok battle.Eb had a nice lil verse,but he wasn't really throwing no punches,which is needed.Tourn had better punches.The flow was ok from both.EB could have better structure.Both could work on it and next time try to add some multies.But Tourn won because of better punches.

I'll poll when somebody hits up one of my battles,after all,I did take the time 2 read this shit!

QBsmasher 07-12-04 02:35 PM

I didnt really feel that EB was throwing any punches in this battle. Which makes it hard to give him the win. The flow wasnt too bad, I rapped it out to the beat im listening to, a few of the lines were streched though, try to get the syllables a lil closer. I did notice some nice wordplay, no real good metas. You did have a decent verse and all, it just really wasnt intended for a battle verse. Need to come harder and hit more punces next time.

Tourn, nice flow and pretty good structure - the mT Dew line, which was prety funny anyways. Just try not to force the punches, decent closer, come a lil hader on the opener though. Throw in a few more multies when you have longer lines, and the flow will improve a lot more. A few nice metas also, i was feelin em. Come with some more personals, those will be your hardest hittin punches.

v/Tourn

Will E. Maze 07-12-04 05:33 PM

eb - you had zero punches...which is a necessity when you battle someone...your flow was average...and the structure was pretty good...basically these are filler lines for a longer battle...no offense...but just no punches man...remember next time you battle throw punches it will help you out drastically...keep doin your thing man..

Tourn - you had some above average punches...the mt. dew one was good...structure was pretty good...flow was forced sometimes...like QB said throw in some multis and it'll improve the flow a lot...

overall...eb elevate homie...throw punches...I mean thats what you do when you are fightin some one right? you throw punches tryin to hurt them as much as possible...well its the same with this shit...verbal punches hurt a man(or womans) pride...but yeah tourn had more though put into his it seemed like so Im gonna have to go with him...

v-tourn

Will E. Maze 07-12-04 05:35 PM

^^ just for show I guess...since I dont have 20 gay ass posts to be able to vote on a damn battle...shits wack as fuck...makes no damn sense...anyways...pz

tourn 07-13-04 05:06 AM

uppin for more votes you gotta have 75 posts to vote in this what the fuck eb....gay restrictions

tourn 07-13-04 03:56 PM

votes..lets get em crackin so we can get this shit over with

tourn 07-13-04 08:37 PM

cmon now shit lets...get this done you lazy fucks

tourn 07-14-04 01:59 AM

honesty....tis gettin a bit old...vote you lazy fucks....

tourn 07-15-04 03:29 AM

dudes....wtf.....return the fuckin favor jesus fucking christ