RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Presyce vs AutoMATIK™ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=135087)

Presyce 07-14-04 09:14 PM

Presyce vs AutoMATIK™

10-15 lines
House Rules

Verses Due 30 min - 1 hour after check in

Presyce 07-14-04 09:16 PM

checkin in

AutoMATIK™ 07-14-04 09:21 PM

check ...

AutoMATIK™ 07-14-04 09:35 PM

damn.you need an hour?
hmmm

My verse will splatter this fool with constant substantial 'blows' to the 'throat' …
As I rip every molecule in a brains until I leave every vessel left 'afloat' …
Precyse bout to get his 'hands sliced',wit rhymes so cold to leave yo oil 'glands iced' …
Takin yo soul like you 'spiritually heist', battling auto will get yo rhymes 'lyrically spliced' …
And I 'keep heaters', with shit that’ll rip off yo flesh instantly like 'meat cleavers' …
I aint 'sweet neither' … you gonna 'keep fever's when you stashed in my 'deep freezers' …
It’s clear you were blessed wit 'whackness', I rhyme with my presence an 'spot flashes'...
I spit 'hot gasses'... The only time u eat kids is when usin condoms as 'shot glasses' …
My shits 'heavily' you ‘mis-use the gam wit puncheze,imma ‘bruise ya frame’
Wit 10linez this ‘dude is slain’ your style is whack and unclear like yo ‘username’ *

*His glow is black on black

w/e quick keystyle…
waiting for you…

AutoMATIK™ 07-14-04 09:37 PM

damn.you need an hour?
hmmm

My verse will splatter this fool with constant substantial 'blows' to the 'throat' …
Precyse bout to get his 'hands sliced',wit rhymes so cold to leave yo oil 'glands iced' …
Takin yo soul like you 'spiritually heist', battling auto will get yo rhymes 'lyrically spliced' …
And I 'keep heaters', with shit that’ll rip off yo flesh instantly like 'meat cleavers' …
I aint 'sweet neither' … you gonna 'keep fever's when you stashed in my 'deep freezers' …
It’s clear you were blessed wit 'whackness', I rhyme with my presence an 'spot flashes'...
I spit 'hot gasses'... The only time u eat kids is when usin condoms as 'shot glasses' …
Wit 10linez this ‘dude is slain’ your style is whack and unclear like yo ‘username’ *

w/e quick keystyle…
waiting for you…

AutoMATIK™ 07-14-04 09:37 PM

damn.you need an hour?
hmmm

w/e quick keystyle…
waiting for you…

Presyce 07-14-04 09:50 PM

Pigments-ruptured, i slit-n-cut-ya with twisted-thunder...
An leave ya bones in fragments...like ya sentence-structure...
This bold-verse shows his flow's-worse than half-his-disses...
Treat rap like a comedy show n put this cat-n-stitchez...
Fuck this faggot's-business, i drown him in gasseous-liquidz...
Snap-his-limbs-an send "MATIK" a pack of casts for-christmas...
I flow-thru, ya cold-duke? battlin me was a bold-move...
Now ya hittin rock bottom like skydivers with no-chutez...
Whos? winnin-is-probable, whoever said this kid-is-an-obstacle...
Forgot he makes less sense than the plot to mission-impossible...
I'm violent-wit-ho's an rightfully-so, This Kids tryin-to-flow...
I got him puttin his life on the line like survivin-on-coke!...

Presyce 07-14-04 09:51 PM

Yo Uppin For Votes And How Many Times Yuo Gonna Post Ya Shit Dawg 3 Times

AutoMATIK™ 07-14-04 09:54 PM

my bad,i kept pushin REPLY cuz it was goin slow ... i was aggravated,lol.

Presyce 07-14-04 09:56 PM

lol its kool this gonna be a good battle

mistah_tate 07-14-04 10:04 PM

yo, yall both came hard so yall both get props, but in my opinion presyce came that much harder, i was feelin both your opener and closer and i liked how you got on automatik's structure, cuz it was kinda fucked up, but i'm not really one 2 talk. so my vote goes to presyce

ayo yall return the favor wit an honest vote here, and dont hate vote cuz i voted against u, that shit happens often

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=134795

YaYo 07-14-04 10:58 PM

eh yo i thought that Automatik came out harder even though both spits were ILL and i was really feelin his rhyme. Damn you got skills both of ya.

Punches: Auto
Metas: Tie
Multis: Auto
Structure: tie
Flow: tie

Vote: Automatik

fluidmoon 07-14-04 11:28 PM

Good verses from both...
Auto:your flow was good,i was feelin that, your wordplay and the descriptive way you write shows that you have some skill, liked ur opener and closer, some funny lines in there too,the condom line and the last line, nice diss...
Presyce:ur verse was ok, i just dont think u came as hard as Auto, you should try to use more complex structure, add some multis and work on vocab, but u aint bad tho,just not as strong as auto.........bein honest no hate......whole crew a fam
VOTE:AutoMatik

IllmaticStatic 07-15-04 12:14 AM

Presyce:ur verse was ok, i just dont think u came as hard as Auto, you should try to use more complex structure, you had some nice multies

AutoMatik:your flow was good,i was feelin that, your wordplay and the , liked ur opener and closer, some funny lines
the condom line was pretty tight you had some pretty crazy metas in there

VOTE:AutoMatik cause he cam harder with illllllll punches

killlah 07-15-04 12:28 AM

Both of yall cats was rippin shit out tha frame word up.
both was using crazy rhymes schemes I had to re-read both
yall cats is ill specially in the time limit
I got to give it to both of ya cus this shit was insane

Yall need to go again wit some more rhymes at least another round
just to make sure.