RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Trajed'ee VS. VillagePimp (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=135540)

Trajed'ee 07-17-04 04:23 AM

Trajed'ee VS. VillagePimp

Im catchin foul energy wit wild tendencies// ice grill style, never smile, and smash enemies// Im a SOULdier dressed in fatigue, reppin a commissioned league, but not in tha sand wit thugz// Im on concrete pavement where they wave shit, and keep hands on a snub// Go head kill tha noize before I have to spill ya boi// true, no my chips aint blue// Im profound, a vet pitchin heat like tha Mets, after tha crown// feel me, on tha real B, I got tha skillz see// Word up, get served up// Im raw, a rebel wit a cause, now pause....// Im spittin tha undaground sound, profound, I leave mics shut down// and make tha speakers short circuit, Im gon speak it and work it// If I can reach it Im gon jerk it// beat ya til ya purple, around ya head, birds be doin circles// you knocked tha fuck out, took for ransom wit a sock in ya mouth// fuck opposition, listen, its time to end it// cause whatever u got Im bound to win it// if u got beef put it in tha street, and send it// Im gon beat ya ass and leave you smashed, flinchin'// you got milimeter heaters, testin a Smith N Wesson, big inchin'// Hail to tha glorious lyrical wizard... spittin wisdom to twist em til they wither//

Get at me... 1.

villagepimp 07-17-04 04:26 AM

I don't know about all that... seems a lil' pre-written to me... oh well... kids got guts... I'll take it easy on him...

Trajed'ee 07-17-04 04:28 AM

Shut Tha Fuck Up And Do Tha Damn Thang Pussy... Aint Shit Pre Written, U Jus Finally Meetin Someone Wit Skillz... 1.

villagepimp 07-17-04 04:29 AM

haha... kid... u don't know skillz... want skillz... try battlin' someone like Re$tricted... I was joking around too... sorry I didn't explain that...lol... good luck kid... I actually write my verse on the spot tho... gimme 10 minutes.

villagepimp 07-17-04 04:36 AM

Where you reppin’, What’s ya stompin’ grounds, Are you ready for KC’s Finest/
I got a new weapon, Wanna hear how the tounge glock sounds, Nope. Bow down to your highness/
I can foresee a tragedy, One that’s about to happen, Cuz My lines popped, knock you out into a coma/
Whores see the trajed’ee, ya scream afta my gun done clappin’, left him dropped out like havin’ no diploma/
See, Hellrazor brought meh back, & I Got ta Smack These cats who think they too hot fah rap/
And I’m about ta Sack, your record and ‘bout ta black your eyes until they dim out ta black/
Your record is winless, And I think it’s time I bend this backwards, God as my witness/
I’ll knock you senseless, I’ll send ya back wurr ya came from, And I’m the unrelentless/
I’ve done been patient, and I came home, And your fucked if ya say shit… your who? Trajed’ee?/
You mad at me, Have a seat, You like that faggit sheet, Yeah… So Have A Sweet…/
A Sweet trip to hell, After I fire a few warning shots in ya head, Now ya carried by the bitch six/
& 12 can’t send me to jail, I’ll drop your body over their dead, Told y’all not to mess with hicks/
Man you can’t get pussy, You beat meat son, You got that bitch on ya avi just to masturbate/
You can only try to touch me, Uh, Beat me son, Shit, Battle Me, You need to get it on straight/
The Midwest’s King, You challenging me is the bitchest thing, So here it is… MOTHA FUCK YOU/
You know I got Paseo, We knockin’ out hos like you like a KO, And 6 feet under is where we tuck you/
10 wins don’t nearly show my habits, I win all the time, Jumpin’ newbs like u like a fuckin’ rabbit/
Went back to the village cuz I too good for city status, Freestyle all the time, Fuck you fuckin’ faggit/
If you want to stay loss less in the matter of a day, Then you shouldn’t have tossed this battle shit away/
Fuckin’ with Village just isn’t smart okay, Cuz if You piss me off you’ll meet all of PSA/

*Drops the mic and pisses on it*

Trajed'ee 07-17-04 05:44 AM

U

P

P

I

N

4 V O T E S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trajed'ee 07-17-04 08:44 AM

U

P

P

I

N

Trajed'ee 07-17-04 11:59 AM

U

P

P

I

N

4 V O T E S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trajed'ee 07-17-04 03:00 PM

U

P

P

I

N

Trajed'ee 07-18-04 01:04 AM

U

P

P

I

N

Trajed'ee 07-18-04 04:15 AM

U

P

P

I

N

Trajed'ee 07-18-04 08:25 PM

Ip: 3240 794d

U

P

P

I

N

Trajed'ee 07-19-04 12:29 AM

U

P

P

I

N

Deliquint 07-19-04 12:33 AM

vote:Trag'dee

i liked it cause it was more complex boring to read though cause there was so much
other dude had hot stuff in his

but overall

vote:trag

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Deliquint 07-19-04 12:34 AM

help me out too and vote for mah battle wit mad stylez