RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Peace (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=136318)

L.I. 07-20-04 03:46 PM

Peace

I'm leaving the site...i am too busy to stay active....my last battle is going to be the championship match in the topical tourny...i got love for all of yall on here...and i dont think ive had beef too serious wit neone....i may be back at the end of the summer...i dunt no...we'll see....Apotheosis will take over the PLL totally....im gone...one love Relaunched....

Special Shout Outs!
Re$tricted - damn u got me where i am...by noticing i had potential and getting me started in UE...
Lot - my fellow sig nerd...good lookin out on answerin all my questions...and stay dope...:)
SPuL - lol good times man...wooorrrrrd...yoooooo...all our aim lingo....uve elevated alot man...good job.... :thumbup:
Deadlyvision - yo it was fun bein wit u in MM and AI...gluck wit erything...and represent...
M section - this is the name i know u by lol....we been really tight and it was coo talkin to u...
G Deuce - yah sigs are dope...keep doin what u doin....:D
DML - damn girl...u were there wit me from day one...ualways had my back...i respect that...goodluck with everything!...
kuniva - all that beef ended up being a great tag team...keep doin them Open Mics man...cuz u have dope drops...peace...
Limited Edition - yo the UE days was sick...u used to be a person i looked up to...keep elevating on yah audio cuz ull eventually get to a level of dopeness..
Phat Mic - you've elevated alot from when you came here...mad props...
Apotheosis - yo man...keep the PLL in good shape...i know you will...ur just starting topicals and u have great talent....keep doing them...cuz ur very talented...
Latinkitten - i dunt think weve had any big beef...maybe an argument here or there...but u got sum skills girl...and thats all neone can ask for on this site...stay up...and thanks for sum rhyming pointers...
Polifick - i remember when u came here as choppa city...lmao...ur mixtexts have brought a new spark to relaunched...we needed it too lol...good job on elevating...and g/l with ur career....
Flow Intelligent - yo man...u are prolly one of the kids on here with the biggest heart...right when u were able to batle in EFL u called out almost every vet...and made a name for yourself...thats dopeness right there...keep up ur hardwork...u got my respect...
Terror aka Mental Anew - we had one argument...but its all good...u were a freeposting machine when u came to the site...lol i didnt forget...stay up...
Youngstar* - you were the first person on this site to say i was good...that kept me going and got me where i aam today....thanks girl...appreciate it....
dj em sce - you were here from the get go and one of the most original members...i had to gain ur respect...but u always had mine...goodluck wit ur ish...and stay dope...
Shadows edge - u elevated ALOT...i used to be able to merk you....now u can merk me....things change....but ull always be cool in my book...stay dope and goodluck in the LLL...
enygma - had to gain ur respect too...our battle was hella slept on...lmao...but its cool....made yah sig...hope ya dig it...mad respect....taught me alot....pc
Killah Bwoy - wut up...u proved yourself to this site...and i respect that...goodluck with what ur doing....and stay dope...
Vendetta - hahaha u were a rookie and joined MT...proved yourself...and are one of the dopest audio heads on relaunched...
CarsonJet - damn our text battle gave me a lot of confidence...keep doing audio cuz u got sum talent....UE days were fun lol....
accomplishment - someone i looked up to when i came here...ur dope...havent seen u around in a long time...but i got respect for u....

Yeah...well yall get the point...it was cool being around...but im gone...easy...pc

...And for old times sake...

Peace..one love...yah boy...L.I.

F.T.C 07-20-04 03:52 PM

its sad to see go.. its sad to see im not on there also :(

pz

FlowIntelligent. 07-20-04 03:54 PM

yea true that sad to see you go man...but do what you do stay up...much respect ~!1!~

atti? 07-20-04 03:56 PM

Daym Mayn...
I Really Didnt Know You To Long But We Were Chill...
Wish Ya The Best In Whatever You're Doin Playah...
And If You Come Back At The End Of The Summer Get At Your Pimp...
Lolololmao...
Stay Up Homie...
~One~

Shadows edge 07-20-04 04:00 PM

Blah. I'm dropping out of PLL now.

JPoll 07-20-04 04:02 PM

later l.i. goodluckin out...we've known eachother for a long time...stay cool...thanks for letting me into my first crew back in the day...furious flows...haha good shit later..

Pop Lotty 07-20-04 04:02 PM

Fuck that, i wanna battle ya bitch ass before u leave, if i dont...YOULL REMAIN A BITCH ASS NIGGA IN MY BOOK!

:.Faceless.: 07-20-04 04:08 PM

yo man good luck wit your shit and stay up.....sad to see you go but ill prolly still hit you up ery now and den

Vango 07-20-04 04:16 PM

yo good luck man peace, can i have your booty sig since your leaving. ha ha.

Decree Wun 07-20-04 04:21 PM

peace fam...good looks............

Justify 07-20-04 04:23 PM

Dont really know ya...but it seems like you'll be missed so you must be important...later man

Ca'lam 07-20-04 04:42 PM

aight playa.. holla atcha boi

L.I. 07-20-04 05:08 PM

thanks for the love..

Crossword 07-20-04 05:12 PM

It's not SAD to see you go... it's actually good... cause it just proves that hte rest of us have NO lives and maybe will knock some sense into us. Like me, Once i get into audio im most likley out of here after a few battles and a few collabs and tracks...

The Jett 07-20-04 05:23 PM

-1. I'll be off and on here for like 2 more years...lol