RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I daughter hOz, but in this case...(latin diss haha) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=137269)

Ms. Get Gully 07-24-04 10:58 PM

I daughter hOz, but in this case...(latin diss haha)

:shoot: im' sonning a butch bitch. manly ass latino kitten

Troublesome flows shown to choke n crumble a bundle of ho's
only the humble should know who's prone to get thrown when fucking wit pros
you ducking it tho, ya fears obviously spilled but u still receieve serious beatings
Curiousity Kills this Kat dead,sure u leave blood splat n threads but thats When ya periods Leaking
excuse me for speaking but this is quiet awful tho, Quick question bitch...who's that manly voice in ya Audios?
i apologize yo,didnt realize you fly solo when it comes to whack limits
attack bitches like you, and to mention ya pix? its sad when AFRICAN kids even diss it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF-RICAN ROYALE
Latinkitten No Hate But You An Ugly Chick...gotta Put On Make Up Like A Crackhead Trying Make Yoself Look Better An Pick On Other Females Saying They Ugly When You The One That Look Like They Got Dragged Thru The Ugly Forest...if Thats I_daguhter_hos In Yo Sig Then She Better Looking Then You....so What If She Put Up Fakes Pics..shes Self Conscience..something You Should Really Be An Stop Calling Other People Who Are Betta Looking Then You Ugly..cause If They Ugly Then Damn You A Straight Up Camels Ass Coverd In Shit....

No Hate...just The Truth..

damn..cant even get a Nig to collab wit you, im laughin too hard to even be mad rude
cause ya "man" see'n U undressed is only when he's slapping the keys and askin for nudes
Thats nasty tho *whew*u were born a Man, but it pays to be a Woman..just look at her scarred Tits
whats worse is see'n her twat that resembles a confused gorilla with crusty parched lips
Trust it hurts to see ya dick riders give me props and go crazy
u wont phaze me with ya Dead weight delivery as if u were given birth to still born babies
its rational that you practice ya flows i get a blasmphemous laugh at this folks,
cause when i attack this faggot bitch i leave holes more open than her dysfunctional nose
im punchin thru posts i'll get a psychiatrist for you to cope and except this
and the way niggas sleep on ya lines is like geeks thats narcaleptic!

Introspect. 07-24-04 11:02 PM

Structure Was Off But Vocab Was Good

Ms. Get Gully 07-25-04 12:36 AM

sure structure was off cause i didnt put // at the end of my linez..uppin thnx for feed back more than 7 words of criticism

Ms. Get Gully 07-25-04 08:41 AM

Upping again for feedback

LilKay 07-25-04 01:38 PM

pretty nice shit....good wordplay and vocab. It coulda had a lil more structure but other than that it was good

Khaos_daRenegade 07-25-04 01:52 PM

dat shit was decent tha structure was off but u had nice muti's and wordplay so it was pretty decent

Ms. Get Gully 07-25-04 04:47 PM

word thnx up

BlackMagik 07-25-04 05:56 PM

ill shit dawg...nice disses, flow was decent, wordplay and multis were sick, but like u said, work on that structure. ~1~

Ms. Get Gully 07-26-04 12:48 AM

true uppz

Ready 07-26-04 02:38 AM

eh yo u need to work on ya structure but u r killin wit the multis. i like. dont stop.

Ms. Get Gully 07-26-04 01:15 PM

^^^^^^

ĬñŦë®ʼnÅŁ 07-26-04 02:57 PM

It Was Iight...It Was Lacking The Main Parts Of A Verse...Besides Multies...If Latin Kitten Is As Nice As People Say She Is..Than She Will Tear That Up..

tourn 07-26-04 06:33 PM

this "//" isn't needed for good structure that's ezboard bullshit...yea your structure was bad and your lines were a bit dragged but you had some pretty good vocab...and a decentish diss here and there

Peep my piece

AF-RICAN ROYALE 07-26-04 07:50 PM

for your sake i hope you wasint dissing me...

Ms. Get Gully 07-27-04 08:52 AM

^if i was it would have said african diss.
Not really understanding the structure is off thing when i read half of you peoples stuff its basically the same except the fact i use more multies then some of you . someone who said my structure is off explain it to me a lil more...thanx for feed backs n i'll drop some feed backs on yall posts