RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   New Developments on Biggie Smalls Murder (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=137493)

Know-Gimix 07-26-04 02:39 AM

New Developments on Biggie Smalls Murder

New Developments in Murder of Notorious B.I.G - Whatchu know?- I just heard about the trial going fourth-- hears an article I found-- anyone hear anything more on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundgenerator.com
The case against the LAPD accepting liability in the death of rapper Christopher Wallace, a.k.a Notorious B.I.G, has finally been given the go-ahead to go to trial this year.

B.I.G was shot dead in a drive-by attack on March 9th 1997 following an after party for the Soul Train Awards in Los Angeles. His Widow Faith Evans and his mother, Voletta Wallace, filed a wrongful death suit against LAPD bosses and the city of Los Angeles in 2002, citing that senior LAPD officers "intentionally, wilfully and recklessly delayed and stopped the investigation" of the murder.

A recent pre-trial hearing saw lawyers defeat a motion to dismiss the case by the accused, paving the way for a trail date of October 5th.

Former LAPD officer David Mack and Amir Muhammad, the alleged hit man, are both accused of murdering the celebrated rapper. The LAPD moved to have the case dismissed on the grounds that Mack was off-duty during the attack and was therefore not committing a criminal act within the authority of the LAPD.

Both suspects are believed to have had access to sensitive information about policing of the Soul Train event, which was backed by the summary judgement following the pre-trial:

"It appeared that police radios were used to monitor the location and response of law enforcement to the shooting, as well as to facilitate escaping after the shooting, concealing the vehicle, and disposing of the weapon."

La Cosa Nostra 07-26-04 02:52 AM

fuken cops..... who do ya recon was pullin the strings tho...

my best guess is suge knight..

Ms. Get Gully 07-26-04 03:23 AM

^could be true but then again who the fuck knows ..... i refuse to listen to any of the accusations until i actually here " i shot biggie and i have proof of it" ..because frankly nobody will ever know

Da Vinci 07-26-04 03:27 AM

Cop's were pull'n the triggers, and Suge was pull'n there strings.

La Cosa Nostra 07-26-04 03:58 AM

suge got pac killed because he owed him millions in royalties

and i recon suge got biggie killed most likly cuz he wouldnt sign to deathrow..

Introspect. 07-26-04 04:02 AM

suge had nothin to do with it david mack was a pac fanatic and when he found out pac got killed he retaleated

Da Vinci 07-26-04 04:45 AM

What does that have to do with Suge not having anything to do with it?

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-26-04 05:03 AM

p diddy was pullin the strings

K-awdik 07-26-04 09:12 AM

everybody has their opinion, but nobody really knows. The shit is retarded that we have no idea,but somebody does and they aint real enough to confess.

La Cosa Nostra 07-26-04 10:08 AM

p diddy? nah your high or sumthin.... p diddy isnt runnin shit...

RapMisstress 07-26-04 11:35 AM

If anyone has ever seen the biggie tupac video which I have on DVD it tells the story of how this one Detective was investigating everything about Dave Mack and that other officer but they made the case close tryin to cover up shit but I guess til this day that one detective have been tryin to re open the case because there is sooooo much evidence that in fact David mack and the other guy were involved.

Decree Wun 07-26-04 12:54 PM

naww suge killed em so it would look like a war east vs west type shit...its fucked...

Keith Moon 07-26-04 01:12 PM

why didnt they leave 2pac and biggie alone and just kill P.Diddy i hate that bitch..........IDK 4 Suge either....

KroNuz 07-26-04 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci
Cop's were pull'n the triggers, and Suge was pull'n there strings.

^- thatz how i see it...

Know-Gimix 07-26-04 02:55 PM

If anyone has ever seen the biggie tupac video which I have on DVD it tells the story of how this one Detective was investigating everything about Dave Mack and that other officer but they made the case close tryin to cover up shit but I guess til this day that one detective have been tryin to re open the case because there is sooooo much evidence that in fact David mack and the other guy were involved---

Yea and watchin that video the F.B.I is also accused alot--- just seein if anyone heard any solid reports-- lol at all the "i thinks..."