RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   eminem bein racist (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=138704)

DON 07-31-04 07:17 PM

eminem bein racist

i neva heard the story or anything about that one time wen he was getin publicity for bein racist wat was the story

:.Faceless.: 07-31-04 07:19 PM

it was when he was making all the songs when he first came out and was bashing gays and erything.....that is why they was sayin he was racists and erything

:.Faceless.: 07-31-04 07:20 PM

that is all that reallyt needs to be said becuase that is the reason that he was being called a racist.....

The Wig 07-31-04 07:34 PM

It was because he called black people "porch monkeys" and shit like that. And saying the "N" word and shit. Fuck, words do not make you a racist. Black people say "cracker" all the time, are they racist? No. While white people may say the "n" word, and it offends people, just because they said it doesn't mean they are racists.

Black Dragon 07-31-04 07:38 PM

eminem aint racist cuz i mean check out who he rolls wit i mean seriously yall the man cant have a thing against black peeps when that's his family......

my 2 centz take it or leave it......

pz

~1~

:.Faceless.: 07-31-04 07:40 PM

exactly

but wig you wrong

it was cause he was bashing gays in his songs and shit

D-ICED 07-31-04 07:47 PM

no thats not why its cuz he made a song called black girls calling them niggers and dumb golddigging bitches

EmerginMc07 07-31-04 07:58 PM

yo dawg dat man aint racsit it was a long time ago he was dum n young asctin stupid he gota outa dat shit so it doesnt matta no more

The Wig 07-31-04 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :.Faceless.:
exactly

but wig you wrong

Yeah, because gay people have their own race, right? Get you facts straight guy ;)

DON 07-31-04 08:09 PM

the thread isnt about if he is racist or not i jus needed to kno the story besides who cares if he says nigger and calls black girls porchmonkeys hes still makin millions but all i asked for was the story not another racial argument but thank you to the people who jus said wat needed to be said bout wat happened to him

SONIC 07-31-04 09:01 PM

Everybody In Here Is Wrong, Wrong, Wrong...

The Publicity Started When Benzino And Eminem Started Beefing.. Benzino Found An Old School Eminem Tape Inwhich He Was Insulting Black Women.. HE Described An Inccident Where He Used To Date A Black Women And She Fucked Over Him, So He Called Them Niggas.. He Never Even Said Nigger, He Said Nigga, I've Heard It..

He Started Off Sayin,
"i Ain't Down With That Niggas Shit!
I Once Met A Black Girls, Not Knowing That She'd Turn Out To Be A Whack Girl". - Eminem

It Wasn't Too Bad.. Eminem Even Appologized, But People Like Russel Simmons And Ludacris Never Forgave Him, And Wasn't Feelin Him No More.
They Thanked Benzino For Putting It Out.. But All Of That other shit, He Didn't say, Like Gays, And Him Callein Blacks Porch Monkeys, Ya'll Made That Up.. Get Ya'll Facts Straight..

KroNuz 07-31-04 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :.Faceless.:
exactly

but wig you wrong

^--- Nah Wig Sorta Of Right, Cuz They Had An Article In The Source Bout Eminem Saying That Shit... But Benzino Gay, Stopped Getttin Issues lol.

KroNuz 07-31-04 09:49 PM

lol and i got the racist tape too hahaha....ill put it up now

KroNuz 07-31-04 10:02 PM

fuck where can i upload songs at... my aol fucked up so i gotta use internet explorer.. and it wont let me use sound click or yousendit

KroNuz 07-31-04 10:06 PM

Eminem - Racist Song