RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   -+-me-+- (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=13884)

BabyGurl68 07-02-02 06:14 PM

ok damnnnn enough hatin on my friend and we are both fucked up pretty bad in the first pic.. and thanx to all you showin me luv

Dashskit 07-03-02 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BabyGurl68
ok damnnnn enough hatin on my friend

I thought She wuz Yo Cousin?........haha......Caught!!!!!...But yo i don't mind dat shit it's sexy......You lookin good tho........Look a 1 of ma pics...........Holla

BabyGurl68 07-07-02 08:43 PM

i was talkin about hatin on my friend ashley and the other pic the guy is my cuzin

Poetic blais 07-07-02 09:07 PM

wherez you and my pic, juzt playin but unblock me or sompin so i can talk to you, its funny....

ShakezPere 07-11-02 01:32 PM

you lookin good... !!!

Q 07-11-02 10:26 PM

omg.. after 9/11 i didn't think terrorists would victimz us this bad..

Nefarious Lev 07-16-02 12:48 PM

Yeah, you straight but your friend looks like she gargled with ink.

BabyGurl68 07-19-02 03:57 AM

fuck all you hatin on my fuckin friend shes my bestfriend and shes been with me though alot of rough shit so for those of you who dont like her EAT A FAT DICK!! thats all

Dariel Shariem 07-21-02 01:16 AM

okay.. ya not to bad.. fo real.. keep doin ya think.. figure is nice.. turn around and lets see what kind of heat ya packin...

ur friends needs to take tha tuna fish sandwhich out from lunch period like 4 months ago, cause she catchin fruit flys in there... fo real.. she needs to make sure dat mouth gets a brush and swish, and then a few more times to make sure that some new disease gonna form in there...

Killah Koz 07-21-02 03:13 AM

ur face is the only bad thing I see I guess..

that ain't no woman grabbin on to you either

BabyGurl68 07-22-02 12:20 AM

ok all i gotta say is this is stoopid as shit .... and as i said before if you dont like the pic of me or my friend eat a dick and talk out of your ass somewhere else cuz im sure lots of ya talkin shit aint so good lookin yourself yea i have seen lots of your pictures and only a few of you that look decent ..... and i didnt put my pic up to be judged or sterotyped .... i was just lettin you kno who i am and hopein i would get a little more respect as a poet ....... thats all

Nefarious Lev 07-22-02 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Koz
ur face is the only bad thing I see I guess..

that ain't no woman grabbin on to you either

Ha! Ha! hahahahahaha!!!! Shititititititit!! hahaha!

RealizE 07-22-02 12:23 PM

dayum, chickie got it goin on. shit, i'd spread that pussy so quick, let me stop:)

nice pick chickie.....

BabyGurl68 07-22-02 09:08 PM

damn ..... you boys are so judgemental and HORNY you act like your still goin through puberty!DAMN!

RealizE 07-23-02 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BabyGurl68
damn ..... you boys are so judgemental and HORNY you act like your still goin through puberty!DAMN!

-past puberty........girl if you only knew :D