RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Lmfao................... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=139719)

[.:D:.] 08-04-04 06:59 PM

Lmfao...................

yo i saw lil trips record cuz i was in a thread and i saw it....his record is 5-25.......do you think people should stop rappin if there record is dat bad??

Poppa Kap 08-04-04 07:02 PM

get off his nuts

[.:D:.] 08-04-04 07:05 PM

shut up mafucka............i asked do you think people should stop rappin if they got a bad record....bitch

villagepimp 08-04-04 07:07 PM

No... they just gotta elevate.

JPoll 08-04-04 07:07 PM

i think you should stop rapping...so what if his record isn't good...he's trying and elevating...atleast he doens't just battle herbs....like you fuckin ho train

Ms. Get Gully 08-04-04 07:09 PM

not really.if im not correct isnt ol boy doing text? who cares about text ...majority people who do text battles get hated on or dick rode ESPECIALLY on this site..and the fact that this site has blacklists for banning people to vote on ya battles? shits gay anybody could win a battle they arent sposed to......but ne who....if anybody should stop rapping ...it should be p diddy and the whole bad boy familly they all suck... 8ball and mjg are the best things to ever happen to that label..

Karl Merks 08-04-04 07:10 PM

No kidding. Fuck you.

D-ICED 08-04-04 07:15 PM

ok anyone can merk nelly you think he should quit??anyone can merk will smith he went diamond you think he should quit?dont be dumb battles mean nothing at all cannibus is the best battle rapper ever and he dont sell ay all 4 albums and not even one platinum a combined sale total of still less then platinum.he can be 0 and 10000000000000000000 and still be better then you stupid you dont know if he can make hot tracks or not and maybe hes practicing and will burn the whole rapverse in a few months so stop hating :gfy:

D-ICED 08-04-04 07:17 PM

:huh:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
not really.if im not correct isnt ol boy doing text? who cares about text ...majority people who do text battles get hated on or dick rode ESPECIALLY on this site..and the fact that this site has blacklists for banning people to vote on ya battles? shits gay anybody could win a battle they arent sposed to......but ne who....if anybody should stop rapping ...it should be p diddy and the whole bad boy familly they all suck... 8ball and mjg are the best things to ever happen to that label..

:huh: HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they had big you jerk and mase and the lox damn you said the dumbest thing i ever heard

Archeologist 08-04-04 08:41 PM

No they shouldn't it makes them determind to get there win column up.
atleast he's won 5 and he could probs beat you :rolleyes:
pz.

For$akeN 08-04-04 08:45 PM

records don't mean anything hes elevating and you
should respect him for that simple fact.

[.:D:.] 08-04-04 08:46 PM

^^^no he cant beat me...........ive battled him before and won

La Cosa Nostra 08-04-04 09:05 PM

why make this a topic.. let the kid do what he wants..

this shoulda gone in the whorein thread anyway

GFX. 08-04-04 09:13 PM

That is a pretty fucked up record, but dude has heart. Let him elevate. Kill this thread.