RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   is the rap god alive (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=140274)

Infamuz 08-06-04 08:23 PM

is the rap god alive

2 pac

dead or alive

i say alive

too many things that prove it

Plutonium 08-06-04 08:39 PM

plz.........pac is dead

^^too many threads on this

For$akeN 08-06-04 09:17 PM

he's dead and please don't make another thread about
this he was supposed to be back in music 2003
and he didn't so the conspiracy is long dead now....

.TeamOne. 08-06-04 09:21 PM

ummm, i think yall know im definately alive... im kiddin, i would neva claim myself as tha god... at least not just yet... but no, i dont think tupac is still alive. but there is all this evidence for theories that he is, like numbers and shyt related to machiavelli (howeva you spell it). i dont really remember it but you could look it up. there is tha unrelenting number of tupac albbums bein released... that really makes me change my mind as a matter of fact... not sayin yes, but not sayin no either now

Nynth Degree 08-06-04 09:27 PM

I saw the autopsy tape bro - he's definately dead.

GFX. 08-06-04 09:33 PM

I really don't like Tupac that much anyway. I was always a Biggie fan. I can't care less whether he's dead or not. Either way, let him... be.

.TeamOne. 08-06-04 09:36 PM

ummm, i think yall know im definately alive... im kiddin, i would neva claim myself as tha god... at least not just yet... but no, i dont think tupac is still alive. but there is all this evidence for theories that he is, like numbers and shyt related to machiavelli (howeva you spell it). i dont really remember it but you could look it up. there is tha unrelenting number of tupac albbums bein released... that really makes me change my mind as a matter of fact... not sayin yes, but not sayin no either now

KOOL COL-B 08-06-04 09:48 PM

yeah, tha rap god iz ded, eazy-e died of aids. but fo 2 pac, i think he's alive, he lives in my attic. werd

Keith Moon 08-06-04 11:53 PM

All the evidnce was made by Deathrow to blow it up....hes dead check celebrity-morgue.com

FLooZe 08-07-04 12:03 AM

pacs dead.please make this the last thread like this.

$MOKESKREEN 08-07-04 12:40 AM

he's dead........

BANG 08-07-04 12:47 AM

Pac is dead yall, let this shit go aight.

~Luciano~ 08-07-04 02:31 AM

Pac aint the rap god 1st off
and 2nd he's as dead as Marayna Bobbits ex husbands old dick b4 surgery

G 08-07-04 02:42 AM

He's dead. But who killed him though?

dfunk 08-07-04 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamuz
2 pac

dead or alive

i say alive

too many things that prove it

Damn dude, you need to get your shit straight. Quit watchin' MTV and BET and take shit for what it is. He is dead. The reason for so many albums coming out after his life, is due to the fact that he had many cuts who never made the albums that came out during his life. For example: if you are in studio makin' a 12 track album, you dont make exactly 12 tracks. You make 20-25, and get the best ones on the album. The rest stay in the vault.
Tupac had 4 (5 if you count All Eyez On Me as a double) solo and 1 crew album that came out during his life time. So think of how much material that didnt make those albums was left behind. He was always in the studio and so many accappelas were put down with no specific beat assigned to them. Thats how Better Dayz came out. Thats why you got stars of the day rhymin with pac on the same tracks. Ok bitch? Ok.