RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Nas Fans? lol...quick question (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=140562)

M-Eazy 08-08-04 02:08 AM

Nas Fans? lol...quick question

i got no problem wit nas, but theres a lot of nas fans on here and i wunna know what happened to him, why aint i seen nuthin from him in 2-3 years...maybe that 10 year shit jigga was saying, was correct?...jus a thought...and that street discipline, or w/e, dont gimme that bull, that's garbage...theif theme is even sucky, posed to be his single, but aint gettn no airtime...this album gettn slept on...hahaha

JPoll 08-08-04 02:12 AM

what the fuck are you talking about...gods son was out just over a year ago...and it went plat...fuck retard

BANG 08-08-04 02:36 AM

the fucks wrong wit this nigga? He from the west coast. He aint ready.

villagepimp 08-08-04 02:50 AM

Yeah... I was about to say I bought God's Son brand new like a year ago.... fuckin' bitch.

~Luciano~ 08-08-04 03:59 AM

Yea but whats his new track

Everybodyyyyy talkinnnnnnnnn bout the new nass songgg base beat bangggggg
that shit hot

whats it called?

M-Eazy 08-08-04 02:30 PM

^its called theifs theme, and its gettn no airplay, and gods son is garbage, it went only plat...tha carter bout to pass that up already///and i kno it came out a year...but i was talkn bout his hot albums, i mean ALBUM. asshole, why aint he came out wit another hot one since

.TeamOne. 08-08-04 02:32 PM

dont eva talk about nas like that... even if you not dissin him... nas is illmatic. theif's theme is a nice song. nas is tha realest rapper out there, if not, who is realer? and like they said... gods son was out in like 03 man. and if he has new single out... then why are you talkin about how he aint doin shyt?

FLooZe 08-08-04 05:47 PM

^^realer than nas is em,canibus,lloyd banks,cassidy and xzibit.

JaneDoe 08-08-04 06:02 PM

cassidy^. lmfao. you brightened up my day. thank you very much. i really needed that. lol. j/p

Poppa Kap 08-08-04 06:13 PM

God Son was enjoyable.

Thiefs theme hahah. I thought the vid was a kool concept tho. Aside from that

1..2.....1...2.....1...2....son do got a gay grill now. :)

Apo>Nas ;)

M-Eazy 08-08-04 06:15 PM

for the last time assholes(troop,robkilla) i said theifs theme is wack and gettn no airplay, so it dont count, and gods son is not a factor, because it only went plat. like yall said...i kno when the shit came out...i'll take jiggas best album(according to sales) and it will be higher than any nas album

Fr3MiSoul 08-08-04 07:11 PM

cassidy??? ... give me a break

DeaDWronG 08-08-04 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
for the last time assholes(troop,robkilla) i said theifs theme is wack and gettn no airplay, so it dont count, and gods son is not a factor, because it only went plat. like yall said...i kno when the shit came out...i'll take jiggas best album(according to sales) and it will be higher than any nas album

It doesnt count? Ur a fucken mess, streets disciple will be hot. And only platinum? Lets seee what u put out? Shit wont sell more then 5 copies. Plat aint bad at all, plus nas isnt known as a big seller anyway. U cant compare nas to lil wayne. Lil wayne and all that down south shit is the flavor of the month, it will go away like the great west coast empire.

Airplay dont mean shit u mainstream dickrider.

Ur just a bitter jay z fan. Hey how come jigga isnt puttin anythin out? oh its cuz him and longevity dont go together like it does wit nas. (No disrespect to Jay.)

GFX. 08-08-04 08:26 PM

Street's Disciple will be shit just like God's Son. I was pissed off that I paid for that shit. The only hot songs were "Warrior's Song", "The Cross", and "If Heaven Was A Mile Away". Everything else was shit. EVERYTHING else. Even the beats were wack as fuck. Don't talk about Nas still being nice. Homes can't throw together a DECENT album if he took his old shit and reworded it.

.TeamOne. 08-08-04 08:33 PM

who tha fuck are you to ever diss nas??? his worst album would have been better than your best on any fay... hands down you faggot. how can you sit ther and say his album is gonna be shyt... even if you not a nas fan, you still gotta give mih his props... im not even a jay-z fan and i still say he's ill. but anyways, you gotta give credit where credit is due... mr. "i dont wanna show my record cuz my raps suck ass"