RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   -..Jono..- vs 2~pacalypse (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=141355)

-..Jono..- 08-10-04 08:36 PM

-..Jono..- vs 2~pacalypse

Battle Rules:

10 Lines (5 Bars) Minimum
15-20 Lines (10 Bars) Maximum
"Both" spits due "30" minutes "After" "Check-in"

"Check-in" due in "5-minutes". holla

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 08-10-04 at 09:06 PM

Must drop verse in 20 minutes after check in.

System 08-10-04 08:39 PM

-..Jono..- has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-10-04 08:39 PM.

System 08-10-04 08:43 PM

2~pacalypse has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-10-04 08:43 PM.

2~pacalypse 08-10-04 08:45 PM

Hey Juno, Thats Quite A Nice Rhyme//
But How You Gonna Diss Me Using The Exact Same Line??//
You Took My "Hit-Soft" Line And Made A Little Change To It//
I Checked Your Status And It Took You 5 Min. To Spew~It//
Common, Its A Cypher It Aint That Hard To Spit A Quick Minute//
Dissin' Me About Guys When You Actually Like The Ass-Hole, You Actually In~It//
Dont Waste My Time Typin' Up 8 1/2 Bars//
You Finished 1/2 Way, Bitch You Aint No Star//
You In Really Big-Trouble, Your Ride Has Ended//
You're A Faggot Ass Rapper, Please Dont Get Offended...

2~pacalypse 08-10-04 08:50 PM

Uppin you gonna spit?

-..Jono..- 08-10-04 08:59 PM

Aint no way my lines don drop n hit, it takes a big pussy to be startin shit
You a crip for life n keep coppin "Bitch", 92 treaty states its over you fake 2~pacalypse
Cop ressurection one more time, n than you "Might" have a chance at a real rhyme
20 flap of those "Lines" fucked your rhymes, I more choose to get High off My "Lines"..

Of homies keepin ask where i came from, n the block that i Rep
you treatin this rap game like the C, i teach the "Walk" you teach the 2-step
give it up homie, aint no way you comparin to me cus im "Positive" your "Minimal"
ill chop you up in a One word Syllable, your career is like n asians eyes barley fuckin "Visible"..

To everyone else, how you keep diggin for "Pre-written" lines outta your purse
if there was n award for whos freestyles the worst, 2~pacalypse takes first
than again he jus mite be cursed, if he ever tried to bite a line from my verse
its hard to be a real nigga, when you got both these "Fists" up your skirt..

is where your rap career answer lies, n if your lucky like "B.I.G" ill make you "Hypnotized"
or how bout jus mesmorized, trippin you out cus youd only win if i "Pre-wrote-your-Rhymes"
You wanna be the "Hero" one Negro to Negro, ima inject these Sedated lines n i tend to be leathal
You aint no hercules bitch, cus you managed to keep yourself from "Zero" to "Zero"..

Hollah..-..Jono..-

KroNuz 08-10-04 09:06 PM

This was feedback posted for 2~pacalypse

Damn... pac aint Write Enough, Jono Wrote Alot, Ok battle...

2~pacalypse 08-10-04 09:13 PM

Fuck that secound shit:

Shove Ya || Mind Thru Ya Spine || So You can " Back Track ya Thoughts "...Leave This Bitch..Skinner than ||" Jews In the Holocaust "||

.....||" Thrash Ya Spleen...N-2(into) Ya Kid-Knees(kidneys) "|| Till Ya ' Bladder Leaks From En'V'(Envey)...No Way Your ILLER than ME....!!...and Im Quick to Bring Ya ||" Verses To a Pause "|| like ' Shy(chi) Kids In the Mess Hall '......
Stop and pause...Death Is Comming Soon.....

||" Snatch ya Dreams..."||To really ' End This Nightmare ' Leave ya Vision Impared Win(when) The Punch Hits...N'Rarely Miss...U Stop'n(stop in) This?Nah!.Cus E Could ||" Ghost Write Ya Verse "|| and You Still Couldn't ' Beat My Diss '

E'have Ya ' TRI-ING(trying) To Understand ' Y(why) ya Lost...Like I Cut Ya Inaitls and ||" Handed Ya Mind a Struggling Thought(NM...aka nevamind) "||..E*Got N ' Cut....Rolled and Bought '..As if He was Nick-A-Teen(Nicatine..Cigerattes)..U In I*A?O" So You Thought.......

(Bitch thought i wasn't gonna show..huh...)
I'll Stop After These 2..Fuq The Win..Just Feel Like Dropping a Quick Verse..lol

Afta(after) This Loss..You'll Be ' Steel(still) On Ya Rain(Reign) '...E'll have You ||" Needing Row-Gain(Rogaine) "||..Afta the Punchess Leave U(You) ' Bold On ya Brain '...Like Key-Mo(Cancer) Treatment....E'll Leave You ||" Sick and Punking "||....Just So you No(Know) ' You'll Neva Catch Fame in this Game....'

-..Jono..- 08-10-04 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2~pacalypse
Fuck that secound shit:

Shove Ya || Mind Thru Ya Spine || So You can " Back Track ya Thoughts "...Leave This Bitch..Skinner than ||" Jews In the Holocaust "||

.....||" Thrash Ya Spleen...N-2(into) Ya Kid-Knees(kidneys) "|| Till Ya ' Bladder Leaks From En'V'(Envey)...No Way Your ILLER than ME....!!...and Im Quick to Bring Ya ||" Verses To a Pause "|| like ' Shy(chi) Kids In the Mess Hall '......
Stop and pause...Death Is Comming Soon.....

||" Snatch ya Dreams..."||To really ' End This Nightmare ' Leave ya Vision Impared Win(when) The Punch Hits...N'Rarely Miss...U Stop'n(stop in) This?Nah!.Cus E Could ||" Ghost Write Ya Verse "|| and You Still Couldn't ' Beat My Diss '

E'have Ya ' TRI-ING(trying) To Understand ' Y(why) ya Lost...Like I Cut Ya Inaitls and ||" Handed Ya Mind a Struggling Thought(NM...aka nevamind) "||..E*Got N ' Cut....Rolled and Bought '..As if He was Nick-A-Teen(Nicatine..Cigerattes)..U In I*A?O" So You Thought.......

(Bitch thought i wasn't gonna show..huh...)
I'll Stop After These 2..Fuq The Win..Just Feel Like Dropping a Quick Verse..lol

Afta(after) This Loss..You'll Be ' Steel(still) On Ya Rain(Reign) '...E'll have You ||" Needing Row-Gain(Rogaine) "||..Afta the Punchess Leave U(You) ' Bold On ya Brain '...Like Key-Mo(Cancer) Treatment....E'll Leave You ||" Sick and Punking "||....Just So you No(Know) ' You'll Neva Catch Fame in this Game....'

lol you done?, im pretty sure the feedback was supplied for this battle, not to include a whole another set you got on your comp lol, holla with some votes people n some honest love, peace

2~pacalypse 08-10-04 09:22 PM

Rofl, hope you dont get mad I just thought this was a small battle I guess not.

Let the votes come..

-..Jono..- 08-10-04 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2~pacalypse
Rofl, hope you dont get mad I just thought this was a small battle I guess not.

Let the votes come..

Rule number one, never "Underestimate" lol, numbers are decieving..

Should always give 110 in any battle, don' think you need the upset loss to make you push your best now, lol even tho its inevitable, i aint hatin tho player keep doin yo thing, jus make your own thread for your spits tho, some niggas jus wanna read the spits n votes lol, lets keep the votes comin

2~pacalypse 08-10-04 09:28 PM

Lmao, yea same. Cot dang there are alot of lazy people..

vote!!!

Im out I wanna see some votes tommarrrroooo!!

2~pacalypse 08-10-04 09:40 PM

uppin 4 votes...

jacktheripper24 08-10-04 09:41 PM

Voted For: 2~pacalypse

my god this man has a point...u used the same line 2 times...aint no excuse for that

Ill-Grammatix 08-10-04 11:08 PM

Voted For: 2~pacalypse

best battle i seen all night... jono... work on ya structure... ya lines were stretched ya best lines were:

To everyone else, how you keep diggin for "Pre-written" lines outta your purse
if there was n award for whos freestyles the worst, 2~pacalypse takes first
than again he jus mite be cursed, if he ever tried to bite a line from my verse
its hard to be a real nigga, when you got both these "Fists" up your skirt..

if ya woulda stuck to this ya woulda pulled out the win... ya had plenty of disses but personals hit harder and that's where 2 pacalypse took you.... he also had a better structure... closer than what it seems but i gotta go with 2 on this one