RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem & Bizzare!!!!! PEEP THIS! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=142099)

B-MAC 08-13-04 11:29 AM

Eminem & Bizzare!!!!! PEEP THIS!

Yo, Iam sure All of you have Listend to the New D12 Album, I just Got One thing For Ya'll To think about, Almost every Song with Bazzare, and Eminem in , except for a Select Few, But anyway, Bizzare always spits Before Eminem, and Eminem always Spits Right after Bizzare... Wonder Why???

Maybe B/C Bizzare Sucks, so Much that it Inhances Em's Performance Right after.. Cause Personaly i always think Bizzie Sucks, and then Comes Eminem, right after.. it Makes him sound Soooo Much Better.. I ant Hating Em, I think he is Sick, But Its Just Something to Think about.. !!!!!!!

B-MAC 08-13-04 01:54 PM

well yah Doing this Cause ya site is dying.. Its a sad sight i Know.. Get over it !!lol

B-MAC 08-13-04 02:32 PM

uppin for more feed.. !!!

anxiety 08-13-04 03:05 PM

Didnt they both spit in Purple Pills, didnt em go first... Didnt they both spit in American Psycho, didnt em go first... Didnt they both spit in Amityville, didnt em go first...

Haha... Your wrong...

The Black Plague 08-13-04 04:12 PM

Haha, Lmao at wordplay, you fuckin herb... You hate everyone on this site because they belong to a site that wont die away, like your site.. So just suck it up and go back to your terminally ill site and shut the fuck up

B-MAC 08-13-04 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :.anxiety.:
Didnt they both spit in Purple Pills, didnt em go first... Didnt they both spit in American Psycho, didnt em go first... Didnt they both spit in Amityville, didnt em go first...

Haha... Your wrong...

Get your Facts striaight First you Fucken Retard, i was talking about the D12 Album, Mostly, and In american Psycho, Em spit after Bizzie..

hahah... Your Stupid!!!1

FLooZe 08-13-04 04:48 PM

who cares what order they rap in as long as they spit good.

anxiety 08-13-04 09:37 PM

Thats american physco 2 you stupid fuck... And that was in D12's album, the only good one they have, its called Devils Night... Look it up... Dumb fuck...

Logic The Goonie 08-14-04 01:54 AM

ok god damn it em doesnt need any fuckin body to make him look better. if you really sit down and think about what the fuck you said you would realize that shutting the fuck up is a good idea. and yeah bizarre sucks but em doesnt need him to make himself look better you dumb fuck.....

EyeDuel 08-14-04 06:51 PM

hmm....i have come to the conclusion!
dat u have no life!
pc

Lyriclesolja 08-15-04 12:45 AM

Yo Phantom that shit was funnie as fuck......but back to the question at hand.....yes i do think its weard that the shit ended up that way....BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT????
Em's dope no matter what.........end of disscussion....

Peayce

DeaDWronG 08-15-04 03:44 PM

d 12 and eminem are complete shit. Nuke D12 world.

CODEE 08-15-04 03:50 PM

yo man y u downin d12 and Eminem they r credible artists whats ur problem

TURBAN 08-15-04 05:12 PM

well think bout it this group is a part of your business your income and you want to make it as big as possible so props to em for doing what ever he is doin

SLicK~SKiLLz 08-17-04 10:39 PM

bizzare's awsome with em they like kobe and shaq