RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Clean Up The Crews (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=142474)

Phenom-in-all 08-14-04 09:25 PM

Clean Up The Crews

Aight so we got like 20 crews, and 5 randomly shut down, and start up all the time. I say we finally just vote on this, and if enough cats like the idea - then we ask Strobe to implement it.

Here's the idea.

6 major crews only. Each crew can have its elevation sub forum, and cats stay more loyal to main crews, and there is actual elevation.

Simple - but everyone I talk to says its a good idea. Holla

Paris Hilton666 08-14-04 09:28 PM

word

Tempa 08-14-04 09:32 PM

I vote yes cuz the crews are gettin outta hand......people hurry up and vote on this so we can try to get it passed.....

KroNuz 08-14-04 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL Tempa
I vote yes cuz the crews are gettin outta hand......people hurry up and vote on this so we can try to get it passed.....

^-yea....

For$akeN 08-14-04 09:42 PM

i say yes too many crews already....

BrOTheRP.A.R.A. 08-15-04 03:02 AM

i vote yes to because there is to many crews

AdditionalSkillz 08-15-04 03:28 AM

i just came here and i looked at crews and collaboration and i seen all these crews like 15 of them..my old site only had like 8 so i vote yes

Willa 08-15-04 03:33 AM

ok im split yea alot of those crews need to go alot of them arent active and dont have the right amount of members but only six id think so what about when the site gets larger there should be no maximum on crews as long as they stay active and always have the proper amount of members

Klassic 08-15-04 03:33 AM

i would but the fact is that some of us are comfortable where we are and we have shit taking care off. Plus i dont see no guarantee that i will be accepted in the crew after you do that. And only people who are votin on this are the major crew members that are gonna stay plus the people without cres like broterpara who got crew hopped and doest want crews to exist at all.

Klassic 08-15-04 03:34 AM

i say clean up the inactive ones and dont allow new crews to be created, cuz im in a small crew but we active and shit, make everyone else join existin crews.

TAKENOTICE 08-15-04 09:38 AM

Votes Yes

*approves this message*
god damn election on the tv...

Crossword 08-15-04 10:49 AM

I say we do it with a tourney... and the top whatever crews stay. BUT, that will not happen for a while. For one, it is very hectic here anyways, and for two we have way too many tourneys as it is. So, nice idea, but you're gonna have to wait.

Keith Moon 08-15-04 03:54 PM

no......we should have all the noob crews fight to show they active and stuff before they establsh and if they becoime inactove they get banned form crews for a month......but good idea...

villagepimp 08-15-04 05:12 PM

Maybe more than six... prolly 8-10 crews... But I will vote yes.

Pop Lotty 08-15-04 06:11 PM

Keep the best ones like:
AI
Blueprint
II
The Council
Chryme Syndicate
Audiology
E-Style when its in full effect
and
cApItOl PuNiShMeNt!!!