RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   U dumb herbs.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=142829)

DiSeAsE 08-16-04 12:54 PM

U dumb herbs..

Structure Doesnt Fucking Matter, Its Text, So U Read It Out Loud, It Doesnt Matter, And Stop Pming People If They Vote Agaisnt You Telling Them Their A Herb, Your The Herb Whose Even Bothering To Do This. Espicieally Icepick. Dumb Herb.

Keith Moon 08-16-04 12:55 PM

so many herbs

Delphia Dahmer 08-16-04 01:27 PM

structure matters when your doing text, you herb.....
anywhere else, it normally doesnt, but you dont want to have stretched ass lines

so shut up......cus you made your self sound like a bigger herb ;)

Kid Charlemagne 08-16-04 02:20 PM

I think structure matters in text so it looks inviting to read cause sumtimes when I see a battle that looks interesting,say between two vets or sumthing,and 1 emcee drops a shitty structure,it makes me not want to read the verse and vote for the other dude.Structure does matter in my opinion.

Abraxas 08-16-04 05:18 PM

tru but remember it matters about the punches and your personals that win that battles man

Ca'lam 08-16-04 05:53 PM

structure dont matter.. if they spit it to a beat (which alot of people do), then they could have one line be like..

i chalk niggas..
just because you jack off dont mean you got sticky fingas..

no what i mean ? and if you dont, then ur not an emcee period..

villagepimp 08-16-04 05:56 PM

word... Structure is a pain in the ass cuz everyone acts like its a big deal... If people didn't care so much about structure... then we'd have better battles.

50Cal. 08-17-04 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al B. Dammed
Structure Doesnt Fucking Matter, Its Text, So U Read It Out Loud, It Doesnt Matter, And Stop Pming People If They Vote Agaisnt You Telling Them Their A Herb, Your The Herb Whose Even Bothering To Do This. Espicieally Icepick. Dumb Herb.

^^struture matters cuz you cant say ''i merk niggas off like the cops in new york city did to diallo/i leave niggas bleeding spiting up blood chest filled with a thousand hollws'' or some stupid shit cuz it wont loop to a beat thats why audio in here sucks cuz yall think strture dont matter it does unless you twista you cant strech lines out like that and punches do win battles and personals thats why im merking him^al b.damned :laugh:

Keith Moon 08-17-04 12:45 PM

^^just said nigga and hes caliph and hes white...not the first time either.....

50Cal. 08-17-04 12:47 PM

you dumb dick im not caliph stupid ips match to servers anyone in nyc in my area has the same ip anyone in baychester in the bx you idiot ips aint peoples names idiot thier locations.damn your stupid little boy :laugh2:

MaNiPuLaTiOn 08-17-04 12:58 PM

structure doesnt matter in audio ......
in fact if u were doin audio n u put(example)

^^lines like that it would fuck the flow
txt shud b more bout flow/multies..
everyones hooked on structure...but if thas wot voters vote for..u mus hve it.period.

Ca'lam 08-17-04 01:26 PM

emptire so u saying my audio sucks ? my structure isnt the best inmy aduio.. in fact its not close to evened up.. so yes.. in audio and text structure dont matter..