RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Who Aint A Bitch (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=143520)

VerbalVendetta 08-19-04 12:16 AM

Who Aint A Bitch

Yo im just trynna get a motha fuckin battle. The Phenom aka wanna be Vendetta, makin up excuses like i have six battles on three websites and im not gonna waste time on a guy with one post and build a rep and then ask for a battle and go to rb if your nice and battle them and you get the idea..... show me somebody who aint a pussy damn!!!!!!!

Phenom-in-all 08-19-04 01:02 AM

*yawn*

Deliquint 08-19-04 01:13 AM

i battle you
set it up and spit

VerbalVendetta 08-19-04 01:47 AM

Aight Yo i'm new to this settin up shit but imma just say some rules or whateva you wanna call them drop in the next 36hours and thats it

VerbalVendetta 08-19-04 11:41 AM

You set it up and tell me where to go because im new at this
and i seen seen some people say maximum of 2 minutes make it like 3 min.

VerbalVendetta 08-19-04 11:44 AM

Alright i just read the sticky
Rules---

3minutes long at the most
No Chorus or bullshit like that jus a verse or two
When the room is made 36 hours to post
Honest voting and all that stuff and i think thats it

Who wants it

The Jett 08-19-04 01:08 PM

u can't tell sum one no chorus....
they can do whatever they want in 3 minutes.

Ne ways. I'll battle you. But i want ur s'click first....
I don't want a shitty gimme battle. -1

VerbalVendetta 08-19-04 01:39 PM

I still have to make a sound click damn why do people need to scout for a battle just fill me in on how the voting and battlin stuff goes

VerbalVendetta 08-19-04 01:40 PM

I see what you sayin but its a battle intros and a chorus shouldnt even be alowed but thats just me

VerbalVendetta 08-19-04 01:42 PM

You set it up and stuff im just gonna record a track and put the sound click page on there thats what i gotta do right?

Key... 08-19-04 01:50 PM

Prolly some of the kids from Holla front...hahaha wack

The Jett 08-19-04 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerbalVendetta
I still have to make a sound click damn why do people need to scout for a battle just fill me in on how the voting and battlin stuff goes

cus 99% of audio people on the net are wak.
and its not fun destroyin sum one wit no talent.

if i see you have talent. I'll battle you.

Phenom-in-all 08-19-04 02:08 PM

^ wooooord. I just wasted a hour recording a track for Poetic Justice who I said I would battle, and the kid no showed. Why would I go and do that again?? C'mon now

VerbalVendetta 08-19-04 02:20 PM

Fuck it i aint record nothin yet but i will make a couple tracks in these next couple of days so i can get a fuckin battle..

Just for yall imma make a track called "I got Rap Verse Shook"

VerbalVendetta 08-19-04 02:23 PM

I been lookin at these battles yall like to judge battles like fuckin the olympics n shit.... yall should just say wich MC got ate put ya vote in fuck all dat he had better word play but he had good personals and all that blah blah blah shit..... it should be that mc got his as whipped i vote for him point blank