RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Madden '05? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=143914)

M-Eazy 08-20-04 08:16 PM

Madden '05?

who got it...im late and i wunna know is it better than 04 or the same?

im bout to get it

playstation tho...i dont fuk wit that other shit

fluidmoon 08-20-04 08:19 PM

OMG.....i cant wait to get the new one, i wanna know if its better too, I'm addicted to the 04 version, i love watching the replays and doing the bootcamp drills......that new news, new for you you, the music is good too in that game, hope the 05 version is worth the $60.00

AutoMATIK™ 08-20-04 08:20 PM

im playing it now ... ;)

SPuL™ 08-20-04 08:23 PM

music sucks, game is better. Don't got time to explain it more. to lazy. :thumbup:

M-Eazy 08-20-04 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMATIK™
im playing it now ... ;)

how you playn it and typing :huh:

but damn, i need to go get it, but i aint payn no fuckn 60 for it...i was thinkn bout gettn the fukin ESPN for 20, but maddens a franchise game...gotta get it quick, and in sac, its more like 50....we save 10 out here...haha :laugh:

fluidmoon 08-20-04 08:32 PM

LMAO^^^ yeah, i wish i could play it now, but i'm addicted to this site, i switch every now and then tho, yeah, the espn game is $20.00 and the graphix look ill, iunno, if its just the way my tv is or if thats a sick game as well, i'd like to know if anyone has that one too...................1

The Jett 08-20-04 08:33 PM

theres no differance exept....

defense player controll shit.....
and power an accuracy numbers next to ur kicks....

M-Eazy 08-20-04 08:37 PM

well then thats weak...on the 04 they made a HUGE change...esp. with the franchise mode...thats the best, i thought they would advance a lil...but im still gunna get it, just wanted to know wut yall felt bout it...gimma more feedback people

The Black Plague 08-20-04 10:19 PM

No the 05 version has slightly better graphix and player animations, and the franchise mode is deeper... there is fully detailed pictures and news in the papers that highlights the offseason, season, playoffs, and player achievements, and contraversy and rumors around the league. theres also this radio thing thats pretty cool, and theres a couple more things to do in the Franchise...

That hit stick thing is tight, its so fun to just level out a reciever on a screen pass with your middle line backer...damn its fun

The Jett 08-20-04 10:29 PM

who cares about graphics ne more?

its to a point..where i could care less if they get any better...
then again....
i still think zelda for nes is the best game out.

fluidmoon 08-20-04 10:37 PM

true^^ that game was the best

Klassic 08-20-04 10:42 PM

i think taht 05 is good, but i just played it at ma friends house. I got 04 and honestly i dont care which game to play, they pretty much teh same so yeah, except for grafix but that was the change between every game, changge aint that deep thoguh. EA likes to cahnge the sports shit once in 2 3 years, so it aint that different.

afropimp 08-20-04 10:47 PM

tha espn is pretty bogus tha gameplay sux nice grafix tho im gettin madden next