RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Poetic Scriptures (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   My Bussiness (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=143936)

badgurl3136 08-20-04 09:30 PM

My Bussiness

whats wronge with ur life, y u got to mess with mine
don't keep worryin about what i do, i'm going be just fine
if i want to get drunk and have a good time
and then i get in a fight, do a bad crime
ur not my father, not my dad
not ur chocie to punish me when i'm bad
y can't u just get the fuckin point
go sit down and roll a joint
just want u always told me
i'm going be iight y can't u see
if i want help i'll ran to u
so from now on don't sweat what i do
when i'm in trouble with the law
don't worry i'll still stand tall
shove ur lecture up ur ass
tried of hearin it, fuck i'll pass
so keep ur nose when it belong
don't even tell me when i'm wrong

fluidmoon 08-20-04 10:49 PM

wow, emotional piece gurl, i liked it a lot, i liked the "shove ya lecture up ya ass" line, word, i wonder if this is goin on in ya life, im sorry bout that, but i liked this drop a lot, very vivid, keep it up gurl............holla

x0Ashley_Gurlx0 08-22-04 12:19 PM

yeah K this is nice i agree with fluidmoon.... i kno its wut ur goin threw and how hard it is but i've known u since i was 2 and u'll always make it threw
love ya like my sis

Eclipsik 08-22-04 02:23 PM

Flowed, but possibly came too cliche with this. Was emotional, but if you match that emotion with more creativity the effect is much, MUCH greater. Keep working on it.

TURBAN 08-22-04 05:11 PM

feel'n the emotion, thats what matters , good writing, feelin all of it and you know jus keep up wut u doin

o yea join da crew we could use ya

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=143986

M.C DUCK 08-24-04 08:59 PM

i still love u

u was the only one for me u was the love of my dreams and baby i love u so much i whould do enythin for u baby come back to me love nathan

x0Ashley_Gurlx0 08-24-04 09:23 PM

yeah K im sure he does he said that last time

God 08-24-04 11:44 PM

this was a nice and emotinal piece it was very interesting to read on.. and i really like the piece.. nice job

Ill-Grammatix 08-25-04 02:34 AM

I feel ya pain, yo... and I agree... a little more creativity matching the emotion and it would be a sick drop... ya started off really good and then ya ideas started getting smaller... emotion was still there but the "picture" was starting to get a little blurry if ya know what i mean... nice though... keep at it... also... check my drop called That's All I Can Stand.... I Can't Stands No More"... it's in the same frame of emotion as your piece... lemme know what you think...one

Ms.Skillz4daze 08-25-04 08:01 AM

Quote:
little more creativity matching the emotion and it would be a sick drop..
Yes, coupled with a bit more maturity.Mental/social maturity helps to bring about even more of a developed craft. I can see that you write to help ease your tension/get some things off your chest. That is very good; in fact, I believe that it is the first step towards true and beautiful art.

On relationship advice (usually depending on maturity level/the manner in which the relationship ended) , ex mates tend to just love when they see their ex-sweethearts experiencing pain and even going as far as expressing it. Always know that everything happens for a reason and listen, it is much better to get out of something that is not real a few months or even a few years after it starts.. it could have been 10 years of an illusion, 10 years of misery (for both of you) and of course once familiariality sets in, it is harder and harder to break away.

So.. Continue to grow as a woman, as an artist.. and then you will be better able to use your craft to help other people to grow as well.

M.C DUCK 08-26-04 04:34 PM

to badgurl

i never lived before your love i never fell before your touch i never needed anyone to make me feel alive but then again i wasnt really liveing i never lived before your love i wanted more than just an ordinary life all my dreams seemed like castles in the sky i stand before you and my heart is in your hands and i dont know how i survied without your kiss casue your giveing me a reason to exist couldnt we give it just one more try? i thought that we would last forever but now youre gone and i thank i know why i guess i should have said i am sorry maybe things wouldnt be this way heaven knows i love u baby and if u love me baby come back to me and all the times i made u cry im sorry dont say goodbye i wish i had this chance to love u one more time!!!!!(baby come back to me)??????

badgurl3136 08-29-04 09:13 PM

damn dawg leave me be plzz! I don't want ur ass back sry!