RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   DrasticMeasureZ vs lil wayne (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144099)

DrasticMeasureZ 08-21-04 05:26 PM

DrasticMeasureZ vs lil wayne

Battle Rules:

5-BARZ
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 08-24-04 at 05:26 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 08-21-04 05:29 PM

lil wayne has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-21-04 05:29 PM.

System 08-21-04 05:31 PM

DrasticMeasureZ has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-21-04 05:31 PM.

DrasticMeasureZ 08-21-04 06:17 PM

Ill "stab" you in "both of your kidneys, five times for each one, then tear them piece-for-piece"//
thats "ten knife puncture wounds", and instead of "liquid waste gettin exerted, your blood sould excrete"//

dis nigga wants to be like lil.wayne
i just put my sour dick in yo mouth den u will sound like wayne//

Ill "chop your body in pieces" like a "jigsaw puzzle", then cremate your remains//
Ill "disconnect your life", by "slittin your throat makin you choke on your own blood", and "rippin out your arteries and veins"//

you "winnin this battle is insane" like "Charles Mansons thoughts and brain, jus ill minded"//
Ill "turn you into eminem" by blastin you in the "dome wit peroxide", and leavin you wit "swelled head", and "idolized like stevie wonder" and "left temporarily blinded"//

Ill put "24" in your "front and sides" like "nascar Jeff Gordons car and number"// (even tho my clip holod 16 haha)
Ill "send a bullet to meet your spinal cord" and leave you "crippled paralyzed and unconscious" sleepin in a "dark slumber"//

Ill "shove my rectum down your throat" and make you "eat my dookie" and you still couldnt "spit ill yuk mouth shit"//
you can "stab me wit needles infected by AIDS in my bloodstream" and it still "couldnt transmit into me" you dumb bitch// (scared to get inside (1O LINES)

lil wayne 08-21-04 11:12 PM

IM drasticly diseased, ima kill this Bitch thats why im spittin ILL
i thought this bitch was a man but i figured out this bitch was takin abortion pills
my temper Measurez my spits cuz I Spit Mad You can SEE what I Can Make
Battlin ME? Callin me A Pussy? Ima kill this bitch, spittin is A RISK YOU CAN TAKE
Bitch Please get the fuck off my balls stop callin me a pussy, challegin me was a mistake
Knock THis Bitch Out, its like a boxing ring im k-o this bitch and actually knock his ass awake
Better Watch-Out cuz when your spittin lookin at my verse, your lookin at your fate
Better Surrender because your Al Queda and your gunna get bombed up like kuwait
This Bitch Is Worried More About Me Beating Him More Then A Fat Kid Worryin About Cake
MY verse will slither around your head, while you sleep, slithering more sickned then a snake

DrasticMeasureZ 08-21-04 11:43 PM

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo Uppin Dis Shit

DrasticMeasureZ 08-22-04 12:42 AM

Come On Dont Sleep On Dis One Mayne Uppin

flow2crazy 08-22-04 01:01 AM

Voted For: lil wayne

I didnt really think either verse was that dope but heres my breakdown...

lil wayne~you had some decent punches and then some wack ones, your flow was pretty good and ur vocab coulda been better~7.5/10

Drastic~Your punches were on an even level but ur lines were stretched out and thats wat ruined ur flow but u had da vocab on this one~7/10

flow2crazy 08-22-04 01:03 AM

Return the favor and vote on my battles in my sig... thx

~all love~

PayDay 08-22-04 02:30 AM

Voted For: DrasticMeasureZ

drastic takes this on way better punches and personals...multies...good flow...structure was aight...the other cat had an aight verse...coulda been alot better...both need to elevate a lil bit more...vote drastic...was just harder

lil wayne 08-22-04 10:56 AM

I respect the vote but he didn't have nice structure... and structure doesnt matter in text so O well. Bump

Chi 08-22-04 11:19 AM

Voted For: DrasticMeasureZ

good personals nice punchlines u merked this cat good flow but yall both talked about killin each otha

TheXFactor101 08-22-04 11:25 AM

This was feedback posted for DrasticMeasureZ

I cant vote yet but Drastics shit was dope.

DrasticMeasureZ 08-22-04 06:29 PM

Aight Danx Fo Da Feedback Upppin Dont Sleep On Dis One

DrasticMeasureZ 08-23-04 12:40 AM

y uppin plz vote vote i'll return fav'z