RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   XxXtayve vs Victimizer (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144261)

Yvonne 08-22-04 02:39 PM

XxXtayve vs Victimizer

Battle Rules:

6-8 lines Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 08-25-04 at 02:39 PM

Must drop verse in 50 minutes after check in.

System 08-22-04 02:40 PM

XxXtayve has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-22-04 02:40 PM.

Yvonne 08-22-04 04:38 PM

i see my bitch slap got u seeing the stars,watch my spits leave you with scars,be-cos spitting to me is like eating chocolate-bars,(1)

i see you from phil-ly,like CASS he about to rap he "hun-gry",only a joblees pho-ny sits in front of his p-c and tells peeps on R-V that he so pissed and an-gry (2)

(he made and open call out and said he pissed and shit)

this cracker had the balls to call me a fucker,when he gets his daddy's cum for super,some1 plzshut him up with a dick-sucker,cos he nothing but a lyrical disaster(3)

your wackness makes me laff even if you barely aint built for the circus,after your verse instead of xpecting a bag-ass clap,just pack you bag and stay outta focus(4)

8lines put in bars(some rushed shit but its iight)

Yvonne 08-22-04 04:41 PM

forgot to chek in but its iight..........

u just make sure u post ur verse

System 08-22-04 08:46 PM

Victimizer has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-22-04 08:46 PM.

Victimizer 08-22-04 08:47 PM

lmao this shit is to easy

Rest In Peace

ayo...

tayve man you shud kno that your rhymes just "aint straight" like u "boned-a-trans-chick"
u aint never gonna-be-sick, your "connections wudnt be hard" even if u were on the "phone-wit-a-dick"
i can tell-u-cracked up from gettin smashed by vets, so just admit you a lil guy that fell-way-back
only time ud "have me in two" is when u "on-my-sack", n im already a bigger vet den u, i cud sell-the-facts (1)
ur a joke to most, cus we all know that you a "fucker who wont 'stick' around" like a "one-night-stand"
you really a sad fagoot, plus "when you GIZZ" is the only time that you'll ever "b-CUM-a-MAN (2) hahahha
plus we all kno that if your "lines gettin burned" is the only time that yours "bars-are-fire"
and face it, you just cant "Roll With" my-diss (midas) like we were talkin about "car-tires"!!!(3)

(1)- i just got here today and im already bigger then this fag
(2)- gizz=cum lol a lil wordplay
(3)- midas is a brand of car tires....more wordplay

Victimizer 08-22-04 08:48 PM

where the hells ur verse man? it was supposed to be due in an hour or sumfin....

hurray da hell up

Victimizer 08-22-04 10:24 PM

uppin............................................. .................................................. ......... :gfy:

Yvonne 08-23-04 08:56 AM

yo my verse is right therre....i c urs and mine....repair your pc if you dont c it...

uppin

Victimizer 08-23-04 02:52 PM

what the helll why cant i see ur verse wat do u mean repair my computer.....ur verse aint there....post it again

Victimizer 08-23-04 02:55 PM

i cant see the #3 page thing.....uhm how do i see it?

ehhh Vote up!

Victimizer 08-24-04 12:35 AM

vote up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Yvonne 08-24-04 10:57 AM

i see my bitch slap got u seeing the stars,watch my spits leave you with scars,be-cos spitting to me is like eating chocolate-bars,(1)

i see you from phil-ly,like CASS he about to rap he "hun-gry",only a joblees pho-ny sits in front of his p-c and tells peeps on R-V that he so pissed and an-gry (2)

(he made and open call out and said he pissed and shit)

this cracker had the balls to call me a fucker,when he gets his daddy's cum for super,some1 plzshut him up with a dick-sucker,cos he nothing but a lyrical disaster(3)

your wackness makes me laff even if you barely aint built for the circus,after your verse instead of xpecting a bag-ass clap,just pack you bag and stay outta focus(4)

8lines put in bars(some rushed shit but its iight)

now uppin plz and drop a link

Victimizer 08-24-04 06:53 PM

iight nice i gues......VOTE UP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victimizer 08-24-04 10:30 PM

Votes???????..............Please..................