RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Poetic Scriptures (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   This Is Too Short (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144633)

badgurl3136 08-23-04 10:32 PM

This Is Too Short

ur pushin me to the point of where i'ma blow my top
ur startin to piss me off so u betta stop
u say u want to say sumthin but u won't fuckin say it
u won't fuckin say it cause u ain't got the wit
afraid i brake it off, then u won't have shit
i hate u, u always make me cry
but u set me free cause now i can fly
i now see that i don't need u
i hav other guys, so u see what i'll do
u better treat me better, u better treat me right
cause i can leave u in 2 sec. tonight

x0Ashley_Gurlx0 08-24-04 01:07 PM

K is this who i think its about????lol If it is he is in deep trouble lol well g2g ttyl buh bye

badgurl3136 08-24-04 08:05 PM

yepp ur right itz about the worest MC on the site...who can'r get ova me! The bad thing is that he thinks he's pimp. He said he would battle me if i went out with me...how gay!......ANYONE WANT A FREE WIN...BATTLE M.C NATE_THE DOGG...HE'S RECORD IS LIKE 0-8!

x0Ashley_Gurlx0 08-24-04 09:22 PM

lol thats right

Ill-Grammatix 08-25-04 05:05 AM

uhhhh... i take it ou two got some issues...lol... man, i saw that post he put up begging to get back with you... dayum... a lot of emotion thrown around up there!^^
again, work on that structure and ya wording and ya shyt'll be solid... got me feeling kinda bad for ol' homie though... sucks to be him right now...lol

x0Ashley_Gurlx0 08-25-04 01:45 PM

not issues just problems lol

badgurl3136 08-25-04 05:54 PM

NO ANGER PROBLEMS ONLY! And don't feel bad for the homie cause he was dating me and then asked out my sis! So therefore itz all he's fault

Ill-Grammatix 08-25-04 09:53 PM

whoa!... dirtbag!!!.pimps and playaz don't even go THAT route!...lmao..good way to get shot!

Rhyme Machine 08-26-04 12:21 PM

These girls r bad like a madafaka.......haha

x0Ashley_Gurlx0 08-28-04 08:25 PM

yeah it is his fault he shuldnt of dun that if he liked u so0o0o much like he said... he really needs help thow cuz now he is sayin that he is goin 2 kill him self and alot of other stuff... sum 1 help him PLEEZE.. he really needs it.. no affence 2 him or anything its just that he is crazy in love wid her... thats wut he says anyways.. i dont kno wut 2 believe any more cuz i really dont kno him.... well thats all i got 2 says 4 now

!Mc Merc! 08-28-04 08:38 PM

i know how to stop suicidal lovomatic fruits,,,
you tell his bitch to say your fucking gay and be all hard on his ass and make it convincing u thinks hes a bitch and say he dunt giv a fuk bout him fucking himself over
and then get somebody else to make sure he dont kill himself and act as a friend, itl work.............................................

TURBAN 08-28-04 08:41 PM

haha werd to ma brotha !mcmerc! for known his shit props

x0Ashley_Gurlx0 08-28-04 09:13 PM

and u hav tryed this b4?? lol but he really does... if u kno how 2 do it then u go ahead and do it ok? lmao well i g2g

Keith Moon 08-28-04 10:08 PM

blah htis is ok...she needs to elevate alot....