RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem Vs. Canibus (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144849)

Eps 08-24-04 06:58 PM

Eminem Vs. Canibus

now what you think between these two, dont say shit like, "well ems more popular so....." naw fo real, who you think is better??? i cant really say now cuz im not sure, i need to hear more of them both.

KISI 08-24-04 07:01 PM

right now, since eminem has gone pop as fuck, canibus is better, but would he get eminem? you see, i heard the canibus diss to eminem, "You didn't care about me." on c true hollywood stories, and that shit was gay as hell.
so no telling. i heard eminem dissed the fuck out of canibus in a new one.

In-Vision 08-24-04 07:02 PM

I think eminem would win....i like canibus...and 100 bars is dope as fuck...but all In all...eminems disses are the most on point disses I've heard from any other mc...I gotta give the nod to Em

Eps 08-24-04 07:04 PM

yea i dont know tho i heard this like 15 minute freestyle wit them both and...shit was good by can. and em. i think theyd be the best collab and group if they was together..

Eps 08-24-04 07:04 PM

think of all the shit they could come up wit, its has been always said two heads are better than one....ya heard

In-Vision 08-24-04 07:05 PM

canibus won't squrr dance with me...

N.Tavarez 08-24-04 07:09 PM

back in 1999 maybe canibus butttttttttt not no more!
em destroys can now

Ms.Skillz4daze 08-24-04 07:17 PM

Nah.. Canibus hands down, trust me.

Eminem is not at all a favorite of mine (he is actually irritating as CRAP), but I will not deny his creativity/intelligence. Battling Benizo? Eassssy for Eminem. Battling Cannibus? Nope, he would go home crying to the mother that he supposedly HATES so much.

Eps 08-24-04 08:41 PM

well, i wouldnt say hands down but i think can would get the battle cuz he isnt a new school but not old school..nah mean, em is new school so he dont have as much knowledge as can does.

Cocaine 08-24-04 09:09 PM

nah eminem got it... canibus WAS good.. eminem is ill as fuck now except for his wack d12 shit... but em's disses are on point so em would win.. em would take out most mc's on the map right now... and im not really a big em fan but i gotta give credit were credit is due

lil C.A.L.I 08-24-04 10:12 PM

em would win in a fight hed stab dat son of a bitch :laugh:

God 08-24-04 11:35 PM

i would have to say cannibus .. but it hard

fyakracka 08-25-04 11:21 AM

well when tha fuck is his new album comin out?

Ms.Skillz4daze 08-25-04 11:58 AM

If you are talking about CanIbus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyakracka
well when tha fuck is his new album comin out?

I don't know, but I do know that he better NEVER again allow Wyclef to do ANYTHING (not even a SINGLE) for him production-wise... This was his main downfall anyway, because I bet that most people did not even hear about Canibus until Wyclef produced him, but Canibus was raw underground long before that single ever came out, trust me.

Eps 08-25-04 12:07 PM

yea i think this would be like "The Battle Of The World"
they should make that a tv show,haha, show how they get ready and how they feel