RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   B.a.m Diss (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=145433)

50Cal. 08-26-04 10:02 PM

B.a.m Diss

It cant ''work'' they ''dirt'' it wouldve ''hurt'' to embrace um
They ''ass'' squad so ''trash'' thought they was sanaitation(1)

Im the ''man'' with the ''hand'' that will smash 'bam' for hating
I ''pop'' ''tops'' so ''hot'' theyll think they landed with satan

Not ''thugs'' they ''bugs'' and im bout to ''raid'' they crew(2)
Like ''videos'' and ''pretty hos'' only thing getting played is you

''Half'' ya ''Brass'' ''trash'' more battles lost then won
You ''herbs'' fucking ''BIRDS'' couldnt have a ''shot'' in ''boston'' with ''gunz''(3)

1)sanaitation takes trash out
2)they bugs and raid kills bugs they aint thugs
3)these ''birds'' couldnt have a ''shot'' larry birds from boston and they couldnt have a shot with gun double wrodplay metaphore

DirtBoy69 08-26-04 10:45 PM

your punching in everyline so there isn't a steady flow in it, but i guess if it was a freestyle battle the punch lines would work well, i don't know on one hand, it
s got some alright punches but on the other hand it doesn't have a great flow, i'd give it 6.5/10 good but with room for improvment

raw killa 08-26-04 11:36 PM

empire our doesnt hate other crew's or mc's on here u fuckin idiot...c'mon caliph b real u kno damn well da only hataz is u,bigchase,rascal,virtue...n all othaz who follow u or them.....every since i came 2 dis site muthafuckas hated...why cuz im a white mc who uses nigga n niggaz in his lyrics fuckin hataz......im on otha sites n have no trouble n cool wit all but w/e be young n feeble ignorance n arogance neva pays peace

WORDPLAYA 08-27-04 12:12 AM

dat shit was ok coulda been better
liked it dough i was feelin it few metas
had wordplay was koo 7/10

G_$peed 08-27-04 01:08 AM

yo it was nice but why diss on us we respect yo crew...

EmerginMc07 08-27-04 01:12 AM

yea dawg, wat da fuck is up 2 u

G_$peed 08-27-04 01:14 AM

yeah man i kno we was beefin but why cant we put that behind us and jus rap....

sinn 08-27-04 03:22 AM

aight yall......ima say this 1 more time.....IF U ARE WHITE....DO NOT....I REPEAT...DO NOT, drop the n-bomb, cuz u kno, if u was in a room full of blak doods, u wouldent so dont do it here, ALL MY RYMES ARE FROM THE HEART AND OFF THE DOME, not cuz i dont got skillz and gotta drop the n-bomb

50Cal. 08-27-04 09:10 PM

^no you wouldnt cuz your pussy :laugh: i do all the time and if you tried to stunt on me them same black dudes would help me jump you :laugh:

sinn 08-27-04 09:46 PM

hahaha oooooook dog, maybe in the nice rich n soft hood u live in, but down in the burg, u might get fucked up jus cuz u white, not countin the fact that if u ever dropped the n-bomb down here aroun black people u prolly wouldent make it out witout a beat down, stab wound or gunshot, so keep actin tough son

G_$peed 08-28-04 12:04 AM

yo man you both needa jus rap man i'm from the roudiest part of L.A. so ya'll can battle it out... sinn did you lose to YuNg_GuN sry dawg but really isnt good...

sinn 08-28-04 01:16 AM

ionno if ima ever gon battle some one on this site again for real, i'll post raps n shit, but they jus gon get hated on, cuz number 1 its not bout how many stupid ass fuckin metaphors u got its if u could put that shit to a beat n make it sound strait, when yung guns was aight, but drastic measurz shit couldent of went to a beat if that his life depended on it, yall jus to caught up in stupid ass metaphors and cheezy ass punchlines n thats what i think bout it :thumbup:

G_$peed 08-28-04 01:19 AM

so you coo wit yung gun man he pretty tight dont you think...???

Keith Moon 08-28-04 01:40 AM

Raw why you do stupid hsit like thta Empire could even murk you

ok drop seen laot better...but youve practiced claiph....

work on punches they still a bit played.......BLAH

sinn 08-28-04 02:24 AM

yea yo me n yung gun stopped that beef n shit i dont got no probs wit him no more, back in the old threads u can see when we beefin n shit but thats old shit