RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why would I get blacklisted? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=145640)

The Jett 08-27-04 07:32 PM

Why would I get blacklisted?

I just went to vote on an Empire Lady Fiya battle...
and was told Empire blacklisted me....

Why would I ever get blacklisted?
When have I ever hate voted?

I think this blacklist thing keeps more honest people from voting than it does the cheaters...

seems to me like people are blacklistin anyone.
Who may infact vote honestly and not for them.

This bother's me....
well not really but I felt like sayin it. -1

Keith Moon 08-27-04 07:33 PM

word....Empire aka Caliph blacklists anyone that wont d/r him...

Logic The Goonie 08-27-04 07:34 PM

i got like 3 people on my blacklist. basically cause they constantly vote against me even when everybody else thinks i won. they arent active anymore but still, that shit gets annoying...

Ice Pick 08-27-04 08:41 PM

I Agree With Phantom

I Hate That Shit

So Ya I Got A Few As Well

For$akeN 08-27-04 08:43 PM

thats fucked especially you didn't hate anyone in the battle
I blacklist people I hate only and had beef with....

DRAG~ON 08-27-04 08:49 PM

dat is true just cuz ppl. vote honestly
how dey feel dey get blacklisted im blacklisted
by Jono cuz he think ima hate vote him over are
battle but i vote honestly lots of ppl. i beat do da
same

For$akeN 08-27-04 08:52 PM

i got 4 people on my backlist because they hate me:)

joel reckless
caliph
Tupac8888
Empire

nuff said......:D

50Cal. 08-27-04 08:53 PM

why are you blacklisted :laugh: you made 2 hate threads on me what the fuck do you mean why are you blacklisted?if you hate on me obviously you are a dick rider and will vote aganist me you voted me whacked mc on your list knowing thats a damn lie get the fuck outta here you damn well know why your blacklisted :gfy:

Archeologist 08-27-04 08:57 PM

People Blacklist because they would only like people to vote for them.if i voted against Empire chances are he would Blacklist me for being honest and not hopping on his little dick..

i dont Blacklist anyone because i dont battle anymore :( having a rest off for a while.
pz.

50Cal. 08-27-04 08:59 PM

no bitch theres madd people vote aganist me i dont blacklist your blacklisted cuz we got beef razcal homo and you also make hate threads

The Jett 08-27-04 10:02 PM

they vote against you because you have the worst verse in the battle....

why can't people elevate.
Instead of living in fantasy land where everyone's against them.

Maybe your just bad. Get good. Stop bein a fuckin baby.

End Of Story

Cus I don't and never will dick ride.
And I don't and never will hate vote.

50Cal. 08-27-04 10:04 PM

^exactly why i voted aganist you in the di game battle you suck stick to text as soon as my i figure out how to put the cool edit on my program ill merk you

Pop Lotty 08-27-04 11:24 PM

Lol, he blacklisted me too. I noticed when I was gonna vote on his battle with Kronuz, and it gave me the message. Then earlier today, I was voting on battles, and I wanted to vote for the same battle your talking about, and it told me he blacklisted me. I dont even know why he blacklisted me, I never said anything bad about except that he was wack, but how is that hate? I dont know, I cant wait for the day someone he blacklisted couldve been the deciding vote for his win, although Fire beat that ass....lol.

DV8 08-27-04 11:41 PM

i blacklist peeps that are mainly new n i now wont be round long..if they did'nt explain there vote i did'nt want it either way even if it is in my favour...so its not peeps that hate on me that i mainly blacklist its peeps that say shit like....so n so got this cause dv8 is wack the battled sucked your both wack but so n so was less wack.......
^^that right there is the shit i hate.......peeps like that should be banned a week for every lame half assed vote like that

so remember it aint always that peeps think your a d/r..it could jus be your pathetic excuse for an explained vote.....n thats my opinion.

..Blah.. 08-28-04 12:24 AM

is It bechuz No One Likes u