RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Do your friends or Family know you Textee? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=145979)

La Cosa Nostra 08-29-04 05:13 AM

Do your friends or Family know you Textee?

This has been a thread before, but that was ages ago.. I want to know how many people here now have friends and family that know they come on a rap board and write rhymes.

And be honest, no ones gonna lose respect for you because you are a closit textee.. lol..

Logic The Goonie 08-29-04 05:27 AM

my mama and three lil brothers know...i think my dad knows too but im not sure. next...

DV8 08-29-04 05:30 AM

lol.......ya it aint no secret...wierd topic though

La Cosa Nostra 08-29-04 05:42 AM

Yeah, my family and all my friends know I do this shit. Jus something to talk about since Im bored.

HoPe 08-29-04 05:51 AM

lol, my best friends knwo about dis... n they think its wierd... i keep tryin to explain it does hella help u elevate... but iono... they jst think its wierd i do dis..but i'll still kill em in a battle..lmao

Lyriclesolja 08-29-04 07:56 AM

my fam. knows but my friends dont......deepin on tha DL till i get some good shit under my belt na mean????

Peayce

* Word * 08-29-04 08:09 AM

I strangled my parents with my pubic hair a few years ago.

Kayem 08-29-04 09:03 AM

My Parents And My Brotha know And Couple Of My Close Friends But That's it ... Actually Tha Reason I Started Rappin Is Because This Guy At School Can Mc And He Showed Up My Friend (Who isn't That Good ... Lol) So I Thought Id Write One And Get My Friend To Memerize It ... And I Went Home And Wrote Anotha One ...And It Carried On From there I Guess ... Then About Two Or Three Months Later I Found Out About These Sites ... You Probally Don't Give A Shit But I Told you Anyways ...

La Cosa Nostra 08-29-04 09:11 AM

I found out about these sites from another forum where that kid Dillegence or whatever his name is from the TRP group started posting.. I did a search for rap battle sites and rapbattles.com came up first. (surprise)

Definate Fully 08-29-04 09:15 AM

yea my mom does my father doez and my bro does and my cousins know especially my lil cousin cause he just started rap and he just got an account on RV

Kayem 08-29-04 09:30 AM

Whats His Name?

Restricted 08-29-04 10:25 AM

Everyone Knows About This...I Tell Them About Soundclick Also So They Can D/L My Shit and Get It Out.

My Friends Will Crowd Around The Computer When I'm At School and Watch Me Key Up Sum Verses and Shit. They Find It Interesting How Fast I Can Come Up With The Punches and Topical Verses. I Take Pride In This Site...I Have Rap Respect On THe Streets In Real Life...But This Site Is Definitly A Good Way To Elevate and Show Your Skills.

~R~

Kayem 08-29-04 10:57 AM

Yea ... i Go Back 2 School In A Week Imma Be On this Site As Much As I Can ... (I've Chosen ICT For One Of My "Options")

* Word * 08-29-04 10:58 AM

Gimme 50p bruv.

I'll take you down.

* Snatches cap off your head *

Eh?

And what?!

Come on!!

Soulless 08-29-04 11:23 AM

my parents hate that i am on this... they are like... you are wasting brain cells.... but when they hear my soundclick they think its good...

but all my freinds know about soundclick they just dont know about textin....