RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Any Real Bloods on dis site (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=146330)

Guranteed 08-30-04 03:27 PM

Any Real Bloods on dis site

i aint talkin bout no E-Thug cause its a frip of dem but any real bloods like me, yall niggas talkin bout bein gangsta and shit but come down here to Inglwood and see wats up wit real bloods,INGLEWODD FAMILY!!!!!!!!

J Summers 08-30-04 03:30 PM

wow second time i gotta beef wit you FUCK BLOODS..... CRIPS FO LIFE... bitch...

!Mc Merc! 08-30-04 03:34 PM

bloods are alot tougher then crips, but crips recruit just about anybody, im in the crips, but i never had beef with bloods even tho everybody else does, bloods are far from where my hhoods at, bloodless

Guranteed 08-30-04 03:35 PM

Damn, i didnt no MICHIGAN got cripts,but then again yall only hang out were its safe, we get grimey anywhere

Father Feeble 08-30-04 03:36 PM

bloods and crips are morons.

otherwise, why would you join?

woohoo, your a gangster. your also a fucking idiot.

i hope both your groups kill eachother off.

Guranteed 08-30-04 03:37 PM

go somewhere nigga, if u aint in a gang and u dont like em, dont post or even come here

J Summers 08-30-04 03:38 PM

no i aint in the crips .... just know crips... and i know bloods and they always beefin wit us so fuck em...

TAKENOTICE 08-30-04 04:04 PM

eh isn't inglewood heavy rolled by them 187 hoovers ???

Guranteed 08-30-04 04:06 PM

hell naw

Father Feeble 08-30-04 04:06 PM

no... please, just tell me.

why did you join your gang ?

50Cal. 08-30-04 04:08 PM

fuck a slob ass bitch pussy fuck you ho ass mark DEUCE TRAY GOODFELLA CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP no slobs allowed :shoot:

Guranteed 08-30-04 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Feeble
no... please, just tell me.

why did you join your gang ?

i needed protection out here, i cant even walk to da store wit out gettin jacked so i got some help

50Cal. 08-30-04 04:13 PM

yea cuz slobs is pussy i joined to take over not hide out bitch we run shit now we was only 3 deep when the o.g came out here

Guranteed 08-30-04 04:16 PM

we got da whole fuckin city then some nigga, we started the whole Bloods and the whole Crips out here and we ran out all da cripts in inglewood, onkly bloods now

50Cal. 08-30-04 04:23 PM

fo real :laugh: dick theres crips everywheres in the world now biggest gang in the world and bloods started cuz of pussys learn your histroy crips was running all of cali and opperssing 3 gangs called piru street gansta treetop gansta and 5'9 brims we was killing them off so they went to a ex vice lord named t.a rogers and he brought them toghther to fight crips and called them b.l.o.o.d.s blacks override oppresive destruction and gave them vice lord knowledge hence the dead star you rep and the cane and tophat.yall was herbs coming toghther for protection thats all so hoover gave crips knowledge of the 6 point star cuz the hooks was helping you slobs.yall always been pussy we always been the ganstas learn your own gang slob :shoot: