RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Gangsta shit? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=146344)

Cocaine 08-30-04 04:15 PM

Gangsta shit?

what do ya'll think about someone that raps and listens to rap but doesnt talk like he does.. or dress like he does.. but is still real into the culture and just all that shit... just tell me what ya'll think and tell me if u dress and act liek it too

50Cal. 08-30-04 04:18 PM

i dress rap and act gansta but i got alot of commercial shit also it takes that to be a artist now im really trying to be concious of what i say and make some kind of impact so i believe the culture of hip-hop is very diverse so dress speach or way of life makes no diffrence its much deeper then that

!Mc Merc! 08-30-04 04:23 PM

empire your a wigger, who call himself a nigger, so go kill yourself,
i drees hip hop, i dont talk in fake ebonics, and i'm into underground

Guranteed 08-30-04 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
i dress rap and act gansta but i got alot of commercial shit also it takes that to be a artist now im really trying to be concious of what i say and make some kind of impact so i believe the culture of hip-hop is very diverse so dress speach or way of life makes no diffrence its much deeper then that

even though u cript, i agree wit everything u said

50Cal. 08-30-04 04:24 PM

color means nothing dick im from the home of hip-hop pussy i am hip-hop your a perpatritor merc and a bitch

Cocaine 08-30-04 04:25 PM

i alright i dont wanna beef thread just honest answers..

!Mc Merc! 08-30-04 04:26 PM

if you say nigger, i dont have to argue wit you whitboi, u probaly in a suburban gang anyway

50Cal. 08-30-04 04:38 PM

beat it you fake pussy a white boy is the best rapper in the game right now dick and hes uncontested dickface color means nothing and i aint in no burbs but for those who is that dont mean nothing either john gotti was from the burbs asshole.gotti aint gansta?shut up you sound dumber evry minute

Guranteed 08-30-04 04:40 PM

lol, yall niggas is funny

!Mc Merc! 08-30-04 04:47 PM

there is nothing wrong with being white, but a white person whocalls niggas niggas is fucking retared, i'll topical your ass and make you look like sh that you really are

Guranteed 08-30-04 04:53 PM

wtf, u didnt merk me merc

G_$peed 09-01-04 07:52 PM

how did you get banned garnteed...

Logic The Goonie 09-01-04 07:55 PM

you stupid mutha fucka.....he didnt get banned.

G_$peed 09-01-04 07:57 PM

you stupid mutha fucka why's it say banned under his name den...

distilled 09-01-04 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff_tuff_thug
how did you get banned garnteed...

:roll:

hahahahahahahaha

that shit really made me laugh, the herbiest thing i ever did see, you actually thort he got banned when he's happily posting in the thread, and even worse, thinkin he's banned yet expecting him to answer

:roll: