RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Feeble and jacent tell u how shit is . (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=146398)

Father Feeble 08-30-04 08:42 PM

Feeble and jacent tell u how shit is .

word, once again this has to do with you reckless. and anyone else thats wack enough to IM people to "vote... but not if u think i lost" . wack bitches. & thats word...

Mythsofmind: well ill give u the rundown of whats happening here.... i had this battle vs. reckless (my alias's are bill nye and world famous).... and he was iming people to "vote... but dont vote if u think i lost" !
ChuckTs35: rofl
ChuckTs35: wack

distilled 08-30-04 08:43 PM

dont lie bitch

you got more aliases than that

SPuL™ 08-30-04 08:44 PM

lol you give the gayest IM convos, kid. YOU cheated kid, face it. You recycled. so jus hsut up. :)

Father Feeble 08-30-04 08:44 PM

Rofl , regardless if i recycle one concept or not. It's still fucking sad that you have to IM people to vote for you.

fucking wack bitch .

SPuL™ 08-30-04 08:45 PM

lol YOU IMed people to vote too hoe. DV and Enygma. So shut up, you dumb, hoe. God, you such a sore loser. Prolly jus cuz you mad yo 26 battle win streak came to an end. :( stupid fuck. :)

Father Feeble 08-30-04 08:46 PM

don't you realize WHY none of the rb vets come over here ?

its because of shit like this...

before i came over here, i KNEW ya'll didnt know what a good verse looked like... but i decided, hey.. i'll try and elevate some people. But blatantly, IMing people to vote for you... i cannot deal with that .

Father Feeble 08-30-04 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckless
lol YOU IMed people to vote too hoe. DV and Enygma. So shut up, you dumb, hoe. God, you such a sore loser. Prolly jus cuz you mad yo 26 battle win streak came to an end. :( stupid fuck. :)

what win streak?

LMAO!

i lost a battle in LLL like 5 batytles ago anyway .

distilled 08-30-04 08:47 PM

why on your sig does it say, wins reckless?

when you lost

distilled 08-30-04 08:48 PM

is it like, 'people i gave wins to'?

Jacent. 08-30-04 08:49 PM

lol

this nigga reckless aint know nothin 'bout the ways of text yo, when you suck, you shouldn't do it all :)

kid aint even word his shit right, had links, & was just gay all around yo,

jacent would slap you for that text nukka

distilled 08-30-04 08:52 PM

and he clearly sucks with a 22-3 record asshole

SPuL™ 08-30-04 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Feeble
what win streak?

LMAO!

i lost a battle in LLL like 5 batytles ago anyway .

lol so then you like to lie on AIM? what you tryin' to make yoself seem so great to me? "Oh, I have 300+ wins and less than 50 losses. ohhhhhhHhh" Really, kid. jus shut up.

Father Feeble 08-30-04 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacent.
lol

this nigga reckless aint know nothin 'bout the ways of text yo, when you suck, you shouldn't do it all :)

kid aint even word his shit right, had links, & was just gay all around yo,

jacent would slap you for that text nukka

ROFL...

reckless... you should cry... usually jacent is a nice person... and he just whored u up .. and its true ..

Father Feeble 08-30-04 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckless
lol so then you like to lie on AIM? what you tryin' to make yoself seem so great to me? "Oh, I have 300+ wins and less than 50 losses. ohhhhhhHhh" Really, kid. jus shut up.

that aint a lie, thats the truth dipshit ..

SPuL™ 08-30-04 09:00 PM

lol @ yo sig, first of all. And who cares what your boyfriend got to say? I bet you gonna lick his cock much longer for havin' yo back, huh? :hump: