RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   college, and what u wanna do with your life (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=147628)

TURBAN 09-05-04 02:06 PM

college, and what u wanna do with your life

college is very very very important in my area, its the only reason i goto the school i goto, i'm prolly gonna goto school of art institute of chicago , or minneapolis school of art and design, major in advertising,and then go work out in the eastcoast with some of my fam, but where yall gonna go and what do u wanna do with your lives? besides rap

Capital B 09-05-04 04:35 PM

im gona be a collage drop out....and make CD about it

The Jett 09-05-04 05:49 PM

College is for people who need to make money.
I guess....

50Cal. 09-05-04 05:53 PM

college is good depending on what you take i start in the spring winter semester cuz i missed this one im taking bussiness so i can start my own record label i got a little money to get it going

distilled 09-05-04 06:09 PM

I'm goin 2 college on the 20th, gonnabe fuckin ace.
3 years of producin and workin in studios, and after that I'm doing 2 years in the same college just straight workin in the studio recordin, producin, all that shizzle :D

You know you wanna be me hoes :thumbup:

Yung Rukus 09-05-04 06:38 PM

i wanna go to college and all that other stuff. i'm just a sophmore in high school and it was hard enuff gettin to the tenth grade i might go to a junior college though

schema 09-05-04 06:41 PM

i wanna go to college and then business school...maybe law school too why not

after all that i wanna work for one of those big real estate development firms and then eventually go out on my own and start my own company....

yea you wish you were this gangsta...

TURBAN 09-05-04 06:42 PM

i wanna go into buisness, but my family are all doctors , so i might go into the medical field who knows, but advertising is the best thing i think right now, or political science

The Jett 09-05-04 06:48 PM

I already have my own business....

so who ever says "u wanna be me hoes"...I dont...

fluidmoon 09-05-04 07:00 PM

I'm in school currently to become a radiologist, but i will continue to be in school until i have my masters, or doctorate in the medical field, it fascinates me, i'm one of those people who can eat a cheeseburger and watch operations of brains and other organs being wokrd on, so i can stomach this shit.....lol, but i would much rather have a singing career on the side

Immense 09-05-04 08:04 PM

i guess college is good if u gt it in u...tht aint for me tho...i jus started work straight from school in a jewellery shop so its all good for me for now!

System Crasher 09-05-04 08:16 PM

I guess im goin to college..... I ight do somehtin wit my life wit rap ... or i might be a mechanical engineer.... I always fix the tractor and my moms car and what not.... but i might do summin wit rap... dunno?.... but im prolly gonna go to college!

Crasher!