RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Is Rv Turning Into RB? (2 Much Net Ego's) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=148185)

Key... 09-07-04 08:31 PM

Is Rv Turning Into RB? (2 Much Net Ego's)

Wtf is all this bullshit, Rb was full of egoistic kids, think they so called "The Shit" well we havin a problem in here 2. Kids bullshittin tryin to brag about their little records while any vet in here can crush it. So whats the deal wit all that? So before it turns into RB.......Fuck....Relax and dont forget this is the fuckin I Net........Damn kids

E Looch 09-07-04 08:31 PM

word empire read that shit

Delorean 09-07-04 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyVision
Wtf is all this bullshit, Rb was full of egoistic kids, think they so called "The Shit" well we havin a problem in here 2. Kids bullshittin tryin to brag about their little records while any vet in here can crush it. So whats the deal wit all that? So before it turns into RB.......Fuck....Relax and dont forget this is the fuckin I Net........Damn kids

agreed....

this site used to be laidback....and shit.................
then people seemed to think that this site has no talent
and they can own anyone in a battle...................
then they battle then lose CASE SOLVED.
and ummm.....
until they make a name for themselves......
they have no right to call themselves "The Shit"
unless they're implying their skills....

Tycoon 09-07-04 08:36 PM

shut tha fuck up, wit dis shit ya'll, no direspect but, im from tha hood so a nigga talkin' shit to me is a nigga talkin' shit but i do agree wit ya'll on tha whole "i'll merk you" shit, be about den niggaz

Ranks™ 09-07-04 08:49 PM

^^^Shuttup Nigga.

Vango 09-07-04 09:09 PM

fuck these newbies with no respect for vets. stacking records with newbs doesnt mean your tight. and for the record ill serve any one of you stacked record textcees any day. Sorry DV, had to go on a tangent for a minute.

Hugh G. Rection 09-07-04 09:11 PM

Agreed. We all love you DV

50Cal. 09-07-04 09:12 PM

well i think im nice and i elevated more then anybody on this site and i beat a few good vets recently sorry about whoring your kids deadly but they deserved it

Abraxas 09-07-04 09:13 PM

i dont think it'll turn to RB

Hugh G. Rection 09-07-04 09:13 PM

Empire sucks. Yes it's true!

Ice Pick 09-07-04 09:15 PM

BLAH BLAH BLAH

I BEAT PHANTOM

FORSAKEN BUT HE HAD THE THREAD CLOSED b 4 that could happen
A FEW OTHERS 2 but hey

IF YOU GUYS EVER FEEL FROGGY THEN JUMP AND HOLLA

I AINT NO FUCKIN DUCK

SON OF ISIS STILL SUCKS

Hugh G. Rection 09-07-04 09:15 PM

Ice Pick isnt good either.

System Crasher 09-07-04 09:16 PM

.... I dont like when people come in here thinkin they all that either.... I mean i was new here 2 momnths ago and new to rapping 2 months ago.... but i elevated... and i still nkow that there is tons of epoepl here that could crush me... but i am way elevated for starting and being new 2 omonths gao atlest.... i mean hell... im only 12.... but when people diss on me the only thinkg they have to say is that im 12 ... but then i beat them... it is kinda funny!!.........

Crasher~~

La Cosa Nostra 09-07-04 09:16 PM

Yeah I agree with this..

People should stop tryin ta talk shit about everyone n chill out.

Ice Pick 09-07-04 09:22 PM

Neither Are You

so YOU ARE FUNNY