RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   World Drama Tribute to 9/11 (Dv, DIGame & Cin Laden) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=149556)

Key... 09-14-04 02:34 PM

World Drama Tribute to 9/11 (Dv, DIGame & Cin Laden)

www.soundclick.com/keyroguemusic.htm

Me/Di/Cin

Enjoy. Critize.

Vango 09-14-04 03:03 PM

Yo Nice Drop Good Emotion. Dont Have Much Feedback Cuz I Really Like The Piece.

DI GAME 09-14-04 03:07 PM

ok it came out tight

Key... 09-14-04 03:10 PM

Hahaha ^^Word am listenin to yo otha shit...u just dropped.

DI GAME 09-14-04 03:55 PM

yea ima be on this joint more now

Know-Gimix 09-14-04 04:13 PM

this was nice-- decent topic, you all stayed on it well.... lol @ you usin that sample... A.I droppin audios constantly right now... stay up 1

Restricted 09-14-04 04:56 PM

DI Game Sounds Sick..Like His Style THe Most....We Should Collab Sumtime Man..

Aiyo Nice Peice Here...Little Laid Back With Everyone Pretty Much Having Same Style...Try Switching Up A Bit..

But Damn...Syck Song Here.

~R~

Key... 09-14-04 06:13 PM

Up for more.....................

Phenom-in-all 09-15-04 06:36 PM

Nice track. Good topic fa real. First cat (DV) nice flow, good lyrics. Quality so-so. Like I'm saying - you keep improvin man. Less slurring man. lol. Thats what critiques for - I say whats no good, and you improve. Good looks. I try to do the same. (Di) I'm surprised you flowin on a smooth joint and not tryin to spit more hard guntalk. Surprised me actually. Flow is sick as always. Lyrics is upped from ya usual. (Cin) Quality sounds pretty bad. Almost bad as mine lol. Flow ain't bad. Good looks on ya political knowledge.

overall - nice track, on a different tip and I liked it.

Malefic 09-15-04 06:38 PM

This was nice.

It was good sum one did it.
You all sounded Dope to me.

Enygma 09-15-04 07:12 PM

Yeah....I was feeling this a bit. DV came pretty nice. I think his voice was a little monotone, but not bad. I think this was the best I've heard from you lately. DI was pretty tight. Lyrics were hitting and flow was on point. Cin was a little too manufactured.....too much effects and shit. Flow was nice and so were the lyrics, good drop :thumbup:

I'm starting to feel a little left out from everyone collabing and no one hitting me up :( I guess I suck :laugh:

Key... 09-16-04 01:56 AM

LOL ama hit you up E...our collab gonna be hot..........................

thnx fo feed

DI GAME 09-16-04 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
Nice track. Good topic fa real. First cat (DV) nice flow, good lyrics. Quality so-so. Like I'm saying - you keep improvin man. Less slurring man. lol. Thats what critiques for - I say whats no good, and you improve. Good looks. I try to do the same. (Di) I'm surprised you flowin on a smooth joint and not tryin to spit more hard guntalk. Surprised me actually. Flow is sick as always. Lyrics is upped from ya usual. (Cin) Quality sounds pretty bad. Almost bad as mine lol. Flow ain't bad. Good looks on ya political knowledge.

overall - nice track, on a different tip and I liked it.

dont get it twisted every thing aint GUNTALK........I DO THIS FOREAL NOT 4 tha MOMENT........

Artemis 09-16-04 11:39 AM

^that's word.

Also, tight track. I was feelin' DV and DI. other cat was aiight.. But pretty nice track. I liked it. pc

Key... 09-18-04 01:53 PM

Thnx yo .....up