RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   *DYNASTY* vs Street poet (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=149624)

*DYNASTY* 09-14-04 09:00 PM

*DYNASTY* vs Street poet

Battle Rules:

10 - Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

LAST BATTLE ON THIS SITE.......!!!!!!!1

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 09-14-04 at 09:30 PM

Must drop verse in 30 minutes after check in.

System 09-14-04 09:01 PM

*DYNASTY* has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-14-04 09:01 PM.

System 09-14-04 09:02 PM

Street poet has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-14-04 09:02 PM.

*DYNASTY* 09-14-04 09:12 PM

...Street Poet like garbage disposal in "mobile Homes" nothin but Trailor-Trash...
...Ill leave him face-less like corpses creamation, "thinkin-Old" like he imagin-ancient (imagination)...
...Toss "triggered Blue bandana's" as I'm blowin-A-Crib(crip) i battled niggas they tough u not BITCH...
...Id give you a re-match After this win, But like "Home-Less Snipers" you cant afford to "Take-a-shot" at-this...
...Im gonna "3-Ring"(vote) this battle and stick it in my Battle binder like "Back-2-School-Products"...
...Becouse your Style of rap Has-No-Flow like empty bottoled water while im over-flowin like Roman Aquaducts"...
...Nigga why is you rappin U should be at the "Weak-Battle-Boards" becouse you got No Good Spits...
...Im like a Constuction-Worker in this battle im not hammerin wood im just Poundin Pricks(bricks)...
FINISHER
...Poets Spits "suck" like emcee's suffering Dehydration,
Becouse battlin me is "intense-heatwaves" It's a "No-Win(d)" Situation...!!!!!!!

......DONE FOR......

~IiL PrOpHeT~ 09-14-04 09:13 PM

...:::Gettin it HEATED:::...

Dumpin'-shells bullets thru his stomach couldn't have "flow" if u "pumped-a-well" as the sharp pain blazes and he bumps-into-hell// (water flows in a well)
"Hydrating" n "feeding" you like a "luncheon-well" wit metaphores you went to school talkin' bout ur "boy" like it was "hump-n-tell"//(hydrating-well luncheon-feeding)
Loadin-my-clips gettin ready to "serve you" cuz i am a great "server" fuckin' "golden-by-tips"//
Holdin-fly-shit when i spit on this site everyone flips and you are my next victim rollin-by-quick//
You said you the "invincable-niggaa" but i see you more like a "dissabled-muthafucca"//(retarted)
You gettin' more "dribbled" on wit "balls" than if u was the "court" at-"Rucka", Bitch is "swallowin" but not cuz he scared but cuz he a "cock-sucka"//
...:::The JUMPOFF NIIIIIGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAA:::...

Lyrical flows burnin' up your inside-intestines, Acidity based flow that'll teach ya a "pride-lesson"//(last day)
Listen my lyrical score is "high testin", while yours is basic and "hype-missin"//
Keep throwin' them bows hopin' one of ya "punches" will collide, They too weak so i'ma "drench" u wit lyrical "alkaline"//
Next thing ya graspin' the mouse rubbin' ya "eyes", readin' this last line i gave u a "black eye" now u can say that you "shine"// (shiner)

BYE ~PEACE~ MAYNE FROM YO BOI STREET TO MY BOI DYNASTY

4Blood2Hound0 09-14-04 09:16 PM

Voted For: Street poet

All in all SP took this shit hands down... i don't even really need an explination, just look at those punches.. Dynasty, your shit was ok but elavate

*DYNASTY* 09-14-04 09:23 PM

yo dawg how the hell u vote that fast man theres no way in hell u read all that already man 4real....... we both just posted......

INFALLIBLE 09-14-04 09:24 PM

yo I'm give this overall battle a 7/10, but Street got this shit cause of his metaphors,multis, and wordplay, not ta mention his punches. good battle, but Street got this one tho, aight -1-

~Ku$tUm-Im@gE~ 09-14-04 10:12 PM

punches: poet
personals: dynasty
multis: poet
metas: dynasty
flow: poet

poet had punches to go with his flow and to have multis and good punche sis hard to do he wins this good battle

~IiL PrOpHeT~ 09-14-04 10:13 PM

Aight 2 More Votes Plz Before Da Nights Ova

Uppin Uppin

Barburyin 09-15-04 08:47 PM

wow i think this was pretty close. but street poet cam pretty damn hard. he had sum nice vocab in there wit tha flow goin. i think tha rucka n cock sucka line was hot. he had sum pretty nice punches in there 2....
vote=street