RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Dam...bored (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=149911)

Poppa Kap 09-16-04 03:51 PM

Dam...bored

THIS AINT one of those homo "im leavin threads". But i just felt like sharing this...IM BORED. It isnt because of anything you have done, or maybe it is, I dont know, perhaps it is because of my age & other things interest me more but im waaaaaaayyyyy bored. I promised to make this tourney a good tourney & I will stay active for that...but I dunnom, i have been on & off but the MAJORITY on this site & i used to really enjoy it. I still love writing, in fact so much I dont post here, because I want real response for me 2 elevate poetical & my DJ thing is going strong. I just wanted to get thoughts from people who have done these sites for a while, i do switch off at times & think man i cant b fukt to chek in but now am totally uncaring towards these sites....

please no smart arsed answers, I just wanted thoughts

Poppa Kap 09-16-04 03:53 PM

so uncaring I didnt spell or use grammar correctly:)

Key... 09-16-04 04:09 PM

Drunk? probably!!

LOL yo u my dawg from way back...but i feel yo boredom it happens it happened to me. But i just post make myself hyper. In order to become unbored is to start beef on the net..lol i did couple times...but u kno how it ends..lol but yea goodluck wuteva u wanna do mayn.

¤ÐÅž¤ 09-16-04 04:12 PM

ya i feel like that sometimes,it might be different for you cause you've been in alot of tourny's n stuff but when i start gettin like that(bored)i usually check out different threads n try ta find stuff on the site that i havent seen b4...see youve been a member from mar/03,thats a long ass time....but hey you wanted opinions so theres my cure for being bored on a site......
.since youve been here so long ..ever try mentorin a fresh emcee??..maybe that would spark your interest,but if your focussing specifically on your own skills i guess that wouldnt be a good idea......

Logic The Goonie 09-16-04 04:16 PM

yea i think it gets real borin at particular times.....i think you should do some of that mentorin cuz its kinda fun:thumbup:

Poppa Kap 09-16-04 04:25 PM

hm...I like the idea of that. I do not think of myself as textually perfected but even thought I dont always do it I kinda do know what people like to see. Like I say I want to give to this/these types of sites so ill do the tourney & perhaps help guide people, I guess that is just as much satisfaction. Its only been goin on for like a few weeks but Ill likely still be around, I got another yr of pretending that im doin my work in my bedroom so no doubt ill still post until I got university.

Mask Murderous 09-16-04 05:56 PM

I've/You been on RV for too long that's why we find it boring.

Anyway i only come on RV to post a bit and check that nobodies spammed this forum up.

...Voke... 09-16-04 05:58 PM

and mod KLL?..lol

distilled 09-16-04 06:23 PM

It's only borin when nobody posts, and thats most of the time that i'm online, since i live in UK, and most are from US and arent on the same time

Pop Lotty 09-16-04 08:12 PM

It gets boring, when ppl leave...or stop postin as often...ppl like:
Calamity
Crossword
L.I. - Niggas said he was leavin...for good...wut happened.
Spul
LatinKitten - some of the most entertaining beef youll see is because of here.
Shadows Edge - Homo thug left.
Re$tricted - Inactive.
MetaPhysik - Ashy Larry was ill.

Sean.C 09-16-04 08:16 PM

yup this shit do get borin thow

La Cosa Nostra 09-16-04 08:42 PM

It goes through borin stages.. A lot of the kids from US are in schools latly so its a lot less active then usual.. I been on rap sites for a long time, and basically sometimes when you almost reach the top, a lot of the people you used to look up to, seem less interesting.. I agree with shabbas post, the people on that list made this forum mad fun to chill at. Its sort of like the good ol days you know?

New shit'll happen, just give it time.

Keith Moon 09-16-04 08:56 PM

word this is a borin phase...we need phaseone to come back and give us excitement.....

blah dotn go but if ya do talk to me on AIM nad if ya make it big....remeber me :thumbup: lol

Capital B 09-17-04 12:51 AM

this site is going through a depression. I liked them L.l., R rated, and anyone else that made a cheap imitation name.....

Sean.C 09-17-04 12:54 AM

we need a nother LK she was funny