RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   And this is my Girl! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=150845)

lil C.A.L.I 09-21-04 02:29 PM

And this is my Girl!

1 Attachment(s)
This is my girl she is the one on the right!!

CataclyzM-i-C 09-21-04 02:45 PM

she look like she cud suck a MEANNNNNNN DICK...tell her open up wide 4 me

lil C.A.L.I 09-21-04 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CataclyzM-i-C
she look like she cud suck a MEANNNNNNN DICK...tell her open up wide 4 me

fuck u lets do this bitch set up a battle!!! :gfy:

Ysdat 09-21-04 03:01 PM

shoulda got her to take that jacket (not to mention "denim" jacket) off so we could check them tit's that seem to be asking to be let out................
she's iight man .pz

Yvonne 09-21-04 03:04 PM

love is blind.....she actually said "yes" to u?.......lmao....jk

who is the other scaring gurl?????????????

jesus *ducks*

Ysdat 09-21-04 03:06 PM

lol at first i thought that second girl was "thug life" . it must a been a dress up party .. she's as ugly as fuck

Ysdat 09-21-04 03:06 PM

lol . I justr seen the creepy old man tryna get in on the innocent young girl's........hmmmmmmm no question's why his hand's in his pocket.

Yvonne 09-21-04 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by @.
lol . I justr seen the creepy old man tryna get in on the innocent young girl's........hmmmmmmm no question's why his hand's in his pocket.

lmfao...ouch

Artemis 09-21-04 03:30 PM

lol I bet the girl on the left is YOUR girl. lmfao I mean, look at you. hmpp, you ain't even good enough for her. :)

lil C.A.L.I 09-21-04 03:53 PM

you ppl are fucking mentally ill just cuz i "WAS" fat when i hooked up wit her doesn't mean im not good for her look at big pun hes fat and got bitches!!!!!!!!! :thefinger :nono:

Artemis 09-21-04 03:55 PM

Difference is, he can rhyme, and you can't. He got a lot of money, and you prolly don't. nuff said. :)

Ysdat 09-21-04 03:56 PM

yeah but pun's pun . and your . well your "thug life" .lol..
anyway no hate . you found some1 your happy with so i respect that ....pz

lil C.A.L.I 09-21-04 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiya Spitter
Difference is, he can rhyme, and you can't. He got a lot of money, and you prolly don't. nuff said. :)

ok im not rich when my dad bought me a saleen s7 and he gots 2 ferrari's and im not rich ok damn what grade are u in???

Artemis 09-21-04 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugLife
ok im not rich when my dad bought me a saleen s7 and he gots a 2 ferrari's and im not rich ok damn what grade are u in???

lol @ you. First off, I don't kno about yo personal life, and I don't give a shit about it. Second, lol @ you sayin' all that shit. lol Words are nothin', son.

If you actually want people to believe the shit you talk, you gotta proove it. Or jus shut up, and don't care what others say. But if you care, which you obviously do, then post a pic wit you and the "2 ferrari's" LMFAO!!! and a pic wit yo "girl" LOL. :)

Artemis 09-21-04 04:05 PM

LOL I jus noticed something else. So since you made that money statement:

You're basically admittin' that yo "girl" is wit you cuz of all yo "money"? LMFAO!!! :)