RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Immortal Technique?! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=151974)

Emma Dilemma 09-27-04 09:46 AM

Immortal Technique?!

u prolly wont believe this shyt.. but i just thought id tell ya'll.

my friend Chris went to a party last weekend.
when he was there he was approched by this guy.. they were talkin and shyt.. chillin.. and Chris askes if tha dude knows whos house it wuz ( i guess that shyt was REAL big.. tight shyt)
and the dude says to Chris "u ever heard of Immortal Technique?"
and chris wuz like yeah.. (hes a big fan)
tha dude told him it was Immortal Technique's house.. and that tha dude was his producer or sumthin.. and lived there too..
i guess they have parties at that spot every other weekend.. and imma roll through fo sho.

i just thought that shyt was tight...ya'll prolly wont believe me.. or talk shyt or sumthin.. but do whatevah.

~*Dilemma*~

Abraxas 09-27-04 07:00 PM

you for real????????????

Parallel 09-27-04 07:19 PM

if thats for real then thats dopeness man!

Emma Dilemma 09-27-04 07:36 PM

yea.. swear to God on that one.. im excited.. and Chris told me that immortal technique is always at those parties but he was away that weekend doing sumthin...
tha dude thats tha producer or whutever gave chris his # so he can call ahead of time to make sure theres a party n shyt.....and get the directions again....
its tight..

Reverse 09-27-04 07:58 PM

Damn If U Aint Playin Thats Dope As Hell... An Immortal Technique Party...*Thinks* Shit Would B Dope As Hell

Emma Dilemma 09-27-04 08:29 PM

nah peeps.. im for real.. i dont play about this shyt.. i was trippin when i herd it to..
muh friend said it was tight.. and tha dude (producer) said it sucked that weekend compared to normal shyt they get poppin.. cuz ImmTech couldnt be therr.. im way too excited..lol

Ice Pick 09-28-04 12:04 AM

WHATS THE PRODUCERS NAME

Things that make ya go HMmmmmmmm

Ras Tafari 09-28-04 12:31 AM

Shit son if that's fo real that is tight dopeness.Immortal is the best and a house party with him would be a dream come true.

Emma Dilemma 09-28-04 02:03 AM

muh friend who went was drunk as fuck.. and doesnt remember his name.. but i think he said it was mexican or asian.. i dont remember.. but i'll fo sho have updates if i end up gettin to go..

~*Dilemma*~

Immense 09-28-04 04:02 PM

wot was ur mate doin thurr...........i aint sayin u lyin.............u may be tellin truth......but hows ya mate end up in house......and if ya mates from tht area.....wouldnt he have known it was immortals house.......and if he not from tht area.....wut was he doin thurr..........????pz

Emma Dilemma 09-28-04 06:03 PM

i'm not lyin... dont doubt me boi.parties and shy going on around here gets ovah to us quickly. people know people who know people.
my friend went with a group of people .. like 2 cars... so sumone heard of a just
"a party" so they went.. and it happened to be ImTech's house.
and yeah.. we're up in North Phoenix.. tha hmm kinda nicer side of town. so theres no doubt that celebs could be livin right around tha corner..
DMX's mom lives down tha street... hes always spotted around here.. my friend chris (fuckin lucky bastard.. has great luck) saw DMX at Metrocenter(tha mall) shoppin and shyt.. people swarmin.. he took pics wit his camera phone.. then like an excited dumbass.. closed the phone and didnt save em..

so shyt like this happens around here.. PHX is tha spot

IF i get to go.. i'll TRY for pics.. but i wouldnt wanna seem like a dumbass fan... we'll see whut i can do..

.Judicial. 09-30-04 02:30 PM

dope shit if its true...ima have to take a trip ova thurr sum time...

distilled 09-30-04 03:14 PM

I'm dope

send me immortal technique songs now!