RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Real Thorough vs Ice Pick (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=152004)

Ice Pick 09-27-04 11:11 AM

Real Thorough vs Ice Pick

Battle Rules:

6 - 16 lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 100

Check in by: 09-30-04 at 11:11 AM

Must drop verse in 35 minutes after check in.

System 09-27-04 11:25 AM

Real Thorough has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-27-04 11:25 AM.

Real Thorough 09-27-04 11:38 AM

Aight cuz, let the battle do what it does.. and......

*grabs the katana from Logic, lodges it in his esophagus...* Am I the Profit or the Apocalypse

Was it worth the punctured throat?- jump a moat in a van,...land on ya pituitary gland and stunt ya growth/
I felt bad for C/A, ya'll really a group of zero’s..."flashes in the pan" like cooking red superhero’s/
cause Apples- are- the only thing you getting heads to bob for...The way I steal ya thunder some’ll wonder If I robbed Thor/
Couldn’t make headlines sleeping on a cordoroy pillow, I promise you not the news... you held ya show at Alcoholics Anonymous and still couldn’t stop the booze/
You lack clout ..Defeating me is crazy talking...Plus Dude is assed out (asked out) like today was Sadie Hawkins/
Straight out the grave and coffin’ I’m barely human...Stay calm I’m droppin "A-bomb" like Harry Truman/
The phenomenon has no condom on, your rhymes got no protection...Brought my Mic out to dinner and they put us in smoking section/
I’m dope on plastic, the heroin prophylactic....Wouldn’t feel where you coming from - If I went and groped the Atlas/
I done ripped my whole crew, and still aiming to beat foes...With a style more underhanded than Wilt Chamberlain’s free throws/
T~R~E was my first raped, and he decided to team with me, Your Underrated? Nah.. you meant to be in the background like the Scenery/
Analyst... He's been ripped by TWINZ more times than your anal confindments, Ya Brains gettin' bashed quick... Stick my 9 in your nostrils and I'm drainin' ya sinus/
Then you, I told you 'knot' to take the 'slip' and you tried to test the weapons, TYSON? Not make in the 'finals?'... like missing the Essay Questions/
I’ll go back in a time machine that is prepped to span era’s...Before ya mom and dad were born and wet up ya grandparents/
Fruity Rappers get blowed up in the face, like 'cherry' bombs, Beat me? Ya 'luck ran out' – I saw ya rabbits foot in a marathon/
All happy about your flow, Exposed Lawyers... I'm always on 'show-case'.... Get your 'flow stopped', 'Snotty' Rappers get a epidemic of Flonaze/

System 09-27-04 01:46 PM

Ice Pick has ACCEPTED this battle on 09-27-04 01:46 PM.

Ice Pick 09-27-04 01:58 PM

Thorough Ya "Verse must be Pussy" the way my "Flow-Ate-Ya-Words"...
Winning is Inevitable cuz like an "Excavated Cranial Cavitiy" its a "NO-BRAINER!!"...
I've "Tamed this Turd" Which Proves I'm "Controllin Shit" in this battle....
You Tearin Shit as if ya Colons-Ripped with out the use of my scalpel...
These PunchLines PunchMindZ Into ''Crumbled NestleS'' cuz it's ''Crunch''Time...
Ya Sexuality is About as Straight as a Hunched-Spine, Why you wanna Touch-Mine?...
He, of the Dumb-Kind Got Decimated When I shit on his Raps...
I Showed the Bitch in ya when I Fully ReVersed ya Snatch through ya back...
Lyricist, artist, Emcee, MC, freestyler, money maker, somthings you cant and wont do
ProvoKed me to Knock ya Cranium-Loose...so i cant refuse,With Veins of Steel Pumped full of Titanium Juice....
There wont a Round 2, Just a Remix Where I left oFF Continuing to Clown-You....
Consider this a Toast to Death Where your Affiliates Hold an Ounce-to...
Ice Pick Flashes and Jabs Jaws your record is wack so ya skills can Fuck off
Literally Opening Minds with a Hack Saw... Now U Claimin to Act Raw?...
Thas Incomplete...like Being Sacked Before Committing the Hand-Off...
So Keep ya Hands-Off cuz Ya Punches Land-Soft...and make the ya first real LOSS

Ice Pick 09-27-04 03:35 PM

Wow Hella Stretched

Vote

Drop A Link

Doip

Ice Pick 09-27-04 11:06 PM

Uppn for votes

drop a link

Ice Pick 09-28-04 10:22 AM

Uppn for votes

drop a link

Ice Pick 09-28-04 04:31 PM

Uppn For Votes

Drop A Link

Explain Ya Votes
)-----------------

Real Thorough 09-29-04 08:38 AM

Ayo uppin for votes in this battle, drop a vote and a link and I'll get back at you I'm sure of it, thanks...

Mc's Reaper 09-29-04 08:41 AM

Voted For: Real Thorough

Real.
Punches where nice
Flow is crazy stupid son, I like that
Creativity is on point you nice with it
Metas is strong
the over all verse is hot its a battle verse. Both of you guys came wit it but I gotta give it to Real because he is what his name says in the battle and he keep it that way. Nice shit though both of yall

Real Thorough 09-29-04 08:45 AM

thanks for the vote drop a link when needed. But ey' Uppin for votes in here, nice battle dont let it fade please.....vote! Vote for something.

Ice Pick 09-29-04 12:55 PM

Dude :laugh:

Voted For Himself :laugh:

What A Fuckin Joke :thefinger

You Will Be Banned :gfy:

Fag :nono: