RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why are some people actin a pussy? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=152132)

§treet§yndicate 09-27-04 09:04 PM

Why are some people actin a pussy?

some of these people talk big but are shit. there excuse is i dont battle newbs. ITs just cause they arre scared that if they lose they are going to be made fun of. any one else notice that. i know somepeople that is a good excuse but some guy said he'll ko my whole crew and when i talked to him he made belive he didnt say it and used that excuse not to battle me.

Parallel 09-27-04 09:10 PM

ya that was me and i dont care im nto battling no newb lol i want to battle soem better guys cuz ive already got my record back up so i dont care anymore about newbs its all veterans and vets

§treet§yndicate 09-27-04 09:17 PM

if u look at his battles there are no sick lines

Parallel 09-27-04 09:20 PM

if you looked then you dotn understand my verses then:laugh:

HoPe 09-27-04 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by §treet§yndicate
if u look at his battles there are no sick lines

man...i'll battle you in a topical then!!! haha..pm me if u accept

Parallel 09-27-04 09:51 PM

lol ya battle this guy^ hes worth yer while even know both of you are wack:laugh:

HoPe 09-27-04 10:08 PM

man lucifer..i'll Kill u in a topical..if u don't wanna battle me..then i understand!!!

50Cal. 09-27-04 10:40 PM

yo i got a newbee that will fucking own half the vets on r.v :nono: :nono:

Pro. 09-27-04 10:49 PM

I will say this at the least...I think sum people take this shit waaaaaaayyyyy 2 serious!!

Im sayin folks!!!....this is fir entertainment purposes only,You will not get a career started off no web site....I really like this site,but its those sensitive cats that I dont feel!!

Parallel 09-27-04 11:00 PM

lol ya hope could merk me to i think i havent heard her yet but empire has and empires dope to.

Plutonium 09-27-04 11:04 PM

^^^word to that

the main thing to do on this site is to have fun :thumbup: , some people hardly battle at all and they're still getting respected, and just because you have a lot of post doesn't mean your a vet, some kids has over 2000 posts and they can't beat some kids with only 300, records and post counts don't mean shit, the so called "vets" could've battled a lot of newbs, then they don't battle anymore, and then they act all big and shit, saying they dont battle newbs, so don't think everyone around you is a vet. Some people just post open mics and posts in Lyricist Lounge, and they get respected as well, so my point is, know how your gonna act on RV, and keep battling, be it herbs or vets, as a MC you evolve, and it won't stop unless you want to stop :thumbup:

Simple Sage 09-27-04 11:26 PM

the idea of not battling newbies has got to be the dumbest thing i've ever heard of..to say you only battles vets says something

1-i get dickrode and i like it
2-i don't realize that R.V isn't the only rhyme site on the net and that kids can just as easily come here as vets from other boards as newbs to this board
3-im hella gay

or it could be all of the above..oh and vets and veterans are the same thing

TeamOne 09-28-04 12:22 AM

welll there are alot of pussies on the site......... lady fiya, fluid moon, dominican shorti........... ohhh wait, u mean figuratively???

50Cal. 09-28-04 01:22 AM

^lol I Own Fluidmoon Anyways I Battle Newbees After I See One Of They Shits If They Good Why Not But Only One Newbee Beat Me Street Legend Aka Diabolical Now

Sean.C 09-28-04 02:15 AM

hey you know what i say........if it smells like pussy and feals like pussy....fuck it