RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   PSA:Bitchmade Niggas. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=152142)

Pop Lotty 09-27-04 10:22 PM

PSA:Bitchmade Niggas.

TRIGGA - Why would you vote on my battle, after you started talkin shit and beefing with me...and wit that...look at the explanation...you copy and past my verse then say 'Everthing was played, but aight'...type of faggot shit is that...you dont see me messing with your shit, so why do that?..

Triple_N - I just called you a fag, and then you go drop a hate vote in my battle...WITH your little AIM buddy...how does that seem fair...I dont know :huh:

strobe - Lay off my fucking post dog, how is it affecting you, I keep seeing that shit reduce...hop off, theres a million other niggas, but you fucking with me on some faggot shit...and I dont even freepost as often as half these muhfuckas.

Diabolic - Why can't you just take an L, why was a vote switched?...Why you get ya mans to vote on my shit?...you can easily see you lost that battle..you used a 'sick' lines, and someone said it was the best line in there...I dont know bout yall but if thats the best..the verse = wackness.

This was a public service announcement brought to you by the great member of E-Style.

Introspect. 09-27-04 10:27 PM

lmfao triple n would merk you....can you just do us all a favor an commit suicide?...fuckin hoe damn i wish your mother woulda swallowed you...<<<cant stress that enough...

Keith Moon 09-27-04 10:27 PM

hahaha wouldtn be dissin strobe....he might ban yo as.....which will make me cry :(

Pop Lotty 09-27-04 10:28 PM

Triple_N is not that nice.....hop off nigga....

Triple_N 09-27-04 10:36 PM

Ok little boy...I had no idea you called me a fag cuz I don't pay attention to kids, I have nothing against u, I jus honestly felt u lost, now lets break it down...before ya battle wit diabolic you had 14 LOSSES an now amazingly overnight your unbeatable?....you lost the battle, seriously read your verse an if you honestly think that it was hot your never gonna elevate, u gotta learn to lose before u can win...you'd think wit 14 losses u woulda learned something but u haven't an dats why u now got 15 LOSSES!!!!!....I only vote honestly an your verse wasn't cutting it

Triple_N 09-27-04 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hawk
Triple_N is not that nice.....hop off nigga....

Oh yea nice enuff to hand u one of your 15 losses^^^^LMFAO!!!!!!!

Pop Lotty 09-27-04 11:03 PM

I didnt even try in that battle, and when I read it, I was like this kid is ass...who respectable voted for him...wow, a 'InsaneJoker666'...that bitch got banned for bitin at orginal, and at that, the nigga throws no punches in his rhymes...jus wack ass fake canibus shit. He dont know shit.

Some kid name LivingLegend:
Vocab: Diabolic
Mulitiz: none really
Wordplay: Shabba Ranks
Structure: Diabolic
Punches: Diabolic
Personals: Diabolic

V/ Diabolical fa sho
No comment.

Then you got this nigga Trooper...HE FUCKING SUCKS. All he does is use some wack ass vocab...wow..wow...wow, wut did Diabolic use...some gay ass vocab...go look at his battle on original...hes supposed to be respected, but this bitch loses to a newb...wow, wow, wow. and they told him..throw some punches...so that shows you sumthing.

Then Daclassic..this the nigga that centers his verses so his shit aint stretched to death....this is the nigga thats fuckin focused on a structure..'Your structure was nice' to Diabolic...then he says..yours was complex...wtf...cuz of a vocab.then this nigga start talkin bout flow...wtf...then he says punches...and he says Diabolic had no harhitting ones...and says you got personal on this one.
And for me he says my structure was bad...wuts wrong wit it...nothing. Then he says I had no-hardhitting punches, but your shit was funny...now If im not mistaken, something that actually wins battles is, ummmm.......WITTYNESS...wow...wittyness wins battles....no shit...so if it was like that all the way, and i had funny punches..then who would you vote for... :thumbup:

Then Manipulation...she voted for me, and that was it...I won 5-3...I come on today...and it says Switched...type of gay shit it that...no explanation..just 'switched]...can I get a reason????

Then you vote...bullshit...how can you say a sick line is not played..and make it his best line...I dont understand...it makes no sense...played wack shit is the best in his verse...wow.

Bo$$ Playa 09-28-04 12:14 AM

why don't y'all get a crew battle on

Parallel 09-28-04 12:22 AM

lol yer bumb^ boss player or w/e they cant jsut cvrew battle the crews gotta agree like fuck haha plus triple aint in a crew i dont think and mike hawk im gonna KO you lol and triples better then me:laugh:

bLiNkZ 09-28-04 06:47 AM

man u cant start shit like dis with out proof, just cause u got a beef dun cry bout it ..... u actin like a bitch....

Daclassic 09-28-04 11:30 AM

Why cry when your battle got voted on?

At least it got voted on

Ice Pick 09-28-04 11:59 AM

I know

I bitch about wack votes and hate votes and im told im a pussy and wack and this and that

IF THE VOTE IS EXPLAINED THEN WELL ITS EXPLAINED

but i hate that

Vocab tie
creativty ice
punches hawk
Opener tie
closer tie

close battle got to give it to HAWK

just an example

i hate fuckin wack ass non voting titty sucking asshole licking non ryming no punch throwing pathetic votes by wack TEXTCEE's

villagepimp 09-28-04 01:26 PM

I'm not so sure I understand the title? Public service announcement? or PSA the crew? I'm lost...

distilled 09-28-04 02:21 PM

I'm gonna go with Public Service Announcement, that shit was wack, then some people came in and said some bullshit that they dont know what they talkin bout herb asses

villagepimp 09-28-04 02:23 PM

eh... Figures... net beef is gay.